ZSR Forums
April 19, 2024, 10:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: racing vc  (Read 3285 times)
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« on: July 30, 2011, 01:51:49 AM »

since srl doesn't have forums i thought this would be the best place to ask this. with the new 3ds downloadable vc games you can play old gb games. the top screen is for games and the bottom is the "vc menu". on the vc menu you can "create restore points" which is basically like a savestate. will you be able to use these save states in racing??? its a legal part of a game that is legally downloaded so i dont see why you cant? this is similar to how smb lost levels is. the snes version saves after ever level so if you game over you can go back to where it "created a store point" whereas the original doesn't do that.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Epsilon
Regular Guay

Mind over Matter? NONSENSE, Logic over religion? k

WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 08:22:37 AM »

I dont really race (Or have a 3ds to do this with) but it sounds like this would basically be up to the person hosting it. Since some people may like the not restarting bit while others may use the pressure of not screwing up to help them

idk, thats my thoughts though

TASer for Speedzelda
Speedzelda: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedZelda
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: