ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Child Dungeon Routes?  (Read 5011 times)
lovage
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: July 26, 2011, 12:48:28 AM »

With the discovery of aqua escape, can the route for a Child Dungeons run be improved substantially?
I don't have enough experience with the game to time these things in my head, so I'm wondering if any other zelda players have any ideas for speeding up this race.

I was thinking of using this route, it'll be way funner since you don't have to sit thru like 20 minutes of cutscenes in the very beginning lol.

Kokiri Sword
Aqua Escape
Botw
Deku shield in Botw (same room that you actor glitch. equip shield right now if you're not scared of the 2 fire keese in that one room in DC)
Chus
savewarp to your house

Lost woods to goron city
complete DC (equip shield for chu megaflip, bomb hover in the block room to avoid like 6 keese.)
Run to zoras river
KZ skip
complete jabu jabu
savewarp to your house

beat deku tree
chu megaflip onto the bridge from lost woods
superslide to castle and win

So imma be practicing this run cuz it's way funner (spaces out the cutscenes, skips fairy ocarina) let me know if I'm missing something

What do you guys think?!?!?!?

« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:50:16 AM by lovage » Logged
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 02:02:18 AM »

This is the route I have yet to test but thought of as soon as aquaescape was found:

-Sword
-Shield
-Deku Tree
-Aquaescape
-Botw and chus
-Up ZR
-Jabu
-Savewarp
-LW to GC
-DC
-Kak to Hyrule
-OoT

Only issue with this route is it uses all 10 chus and you cannot make a mistake with one.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: