ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:28:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Well Chus  (Read 3941 times)
Harsesis
Deku Scrub

« on: September 27, 2011, 02:32:42 AM »

I've been struggling with the vineclip portion of this for weeks and I'm at a loss as to what I'm doing.  I've pulled it off a few times but I'm pretty sure it's been by sheer luck.  My issue is that I'm sure I have the right frame and Link just does not get pushed through the vines.  Any tips would be appreciated.
pk is 1337
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 08:09:59 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_UCJDfoYk

heres a video on how to pause buffer it which may help
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »

This should probably go into the question and answe thread, just so you know until next time.

What I usually do is stand on the last row perpendicular to the right side of the skulltula-thing. Press B, turn around, press Z, climb down and hold down, press A and immediatley after hold up.

Now here's the timing: If link turns around and starts backwalking directly, then climb down 2½ steps before you press A
If he takes a step, then climb down 2 steps before you press A
If he takes two steps or more, you'll probably have to do it again because he'll probably grab the ledge rather than the vines...

Good Luck Smiley

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
Harsesis
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 05:41:08 PM »

Ok thanks for the help.  I'll make sure to put it in the right forum next time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: