ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:58:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob moments that made you want to cry  (Read 275855 times)
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #285 on: September 14, 2012, 11:39:19 PM »

I just generally hate the damn TAS = cheating and glitches = cheating arguments. Most arguers don't even know what they're talking about most of time.  Undecided

I know what you mean  Roll Eyes
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #286 on: September 15, 2012, 05:28:10 PM »

They are mostly jealous because they cannot do the glitches. I admit I suck at many glitches, but I never say they are cheats.

Before you save the world, kiss the princess or you might regret it.
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #287 on: September 20, 2012, 07:45:57 PM »

I don't know if it's really n00by, but on ZeldaInforme, they were talking about the fake screenshots for the 'new Zelda 3DS' game. Some people might know it, The 'Legend of Zelda: Shrimp Shield' thing. They said that it was stupid to think it was a rumor/it was going to be rubbish just because of the name, and then said "We wouldn't think any Zelda games would be called 'Wind Waker', or 'Spirit Tracks' or 'Phantom Hourglass'". Now, I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't think those games would be rubbish because of the name. + Of course we wouldn't think any Zelda games would be called that because we don't know what they're going to be called.  Roll Eyes (I have a gut feeling that I'm over-reacting/being the n00b here)
http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/rumor-new-zelda-3ds-title-screen-leaked-the-legend-of-zelda-shrimp-shield

<PurpleSunDeryl> Keep practicing, then you'll remember the game like the back of your end.
doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #288 on: September 22, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »

that could very easily be fake^

you could honestly just open up photoshop,get a good background picture,and then add "the legend of zelda" (insert random title here)

and then put the picture on your 3ds and then you have the "newest" LoZ game.....that actually seems kinda fun...I'm going to make one xD

Edit:found another picture and that "Attack" button seems oddly familiar xD
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 01:52:10 PM by doommaker » Logged
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #289 on: September 22, 2012, 04:37:17 PM »

I knew it was fake -_-, it was just that ZI said indirectly that Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks aren't what we would expect Zelda games to be called. And that of course we wouldn't expect it. We wouldn't expect what a Zelda game would be called, for all we know it could be called 'The Evil Potato'. And also that picture, did you notice that the screenshot actually looks like The Wind Waker, but with the OoT3D attack symbol on it?

<PurpleSunDeryl> Keep practicing, then you'll remember the game like the back of your end.
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #290 on: September 22, 2012, 05:35:44 PM »

Hehe Shrimp Shield, I can imagine a fishy shield that transforms into a giant Shrimp boss then you can use it as your shield, that helps you 52% of your time.

doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #291 on: September 22, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »

I knew it was fake -_-, it was just that ZI said indirectly that Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks aren't what we would expect Zelda games to be called. And that of course we wouldn't expect it. We wouldn't expect what a Zelda game would be called, for all we know it could be called 'The Evil Potato'. And also that picture, did you notice that the screenshot actually looks like The Wind Waker, but with the OoT3D attack symbol on it?

hehehe the evil potato thats awesome Grin
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #292 on: September 23, 2012, 01:08:25 PM »

Evil Potato, a mad goron in disguise.

PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #293 on: September 23, 2012, 01:47:56 PM »

Hehe Shrimp Shield, I can imagine a fishy shield that transforms into a giant Shrimp boss then you can use it as your shield, that helps you 52% of your time.
Hehehehe Seafood Protection.
Evil Potato, a mad goron in disguise.
Darunia goes psycho?

oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #294 on: September 30, 2012, 04:08:30 PM »

A friend who doesn't play Zelda much, called the Gorons potatoes. In Phantom Hourglass they are rounder than in other games.

Greenalink
Special Guay

DS Dictator

« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2012, 09:55:30 AM »

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/young_boy_thinks_gameboy_micro_is_the_latest_nintendo_handheld

New DS PHAT Capture Device on its way (Sep 2011)!!!
More info:
http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/3ds_capture_device_214.html

Yes I am a speed runner focused on DS games
Notable runs:
Phantom Hourglass
SM64 DS
New Super Mario Bros (DS).
PurpleSunDeryl
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #296 on: October 13, 2012, 01:56:04 PM »

Well, with the 3DS XL out a while back, he must've thought that Nintendo had made another upgrade, just like Apple does with their products.

doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #297 on: October 15, 2012, 01:01:38 PM »

I would've been happy with that Grin
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #298 on: December 01, 2012, 01:20:15 AM »

More ZFG mockery

Dying to tektite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3oqb_0eSUs
The kind of mistake only ZFG can make: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDsqhHw-F1o
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #299 on: December 03, 2012, 12:59:49 AM »

The leaderboards
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23
  Print  

Jump to: