ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:27:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst games every played?  (Read 18326 times)
Marcus
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 06:48:49 PM »

It's not like MK64, short said. The character "glides" away way too much when you turn.
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 09:02:39 PM »

It depends on your character really, but I can see what you mean. Krunch's turning is hilariously bad. I think it's funny that you said it's bad because it's not like MK64, when I think MK64 is a pretty bad game overall.

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 09:26:16 PM »

what have i done...

i should have picked a legitimately bad game like Yoshi's Story instead one i just hate for shits and giggles.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Marcus
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 11:14:18 PM »

It depends on your character really, but I can see what you mean. Krunch's turning is hilariously bad. I think it's funny that you said it's bad because it's not like MK64, when I think MK64 is a pretty bad game overall.
MK64 is MUCH better than DKR, it's the best Mario Kart game ever!... if you ignore the slowdown...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:16:56 PM by Marcus » Logged
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 08:22:07 AM »

I find it funny that we're like total opposites, because I would say that MK64 is the worst Mario Kart game Tongue. The multiplayer is good, but the single player is average at best. Plus DKR is better in every way imaginable (apart from difficulty ¬_¬).

Swordless Link
Regular Guay

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 12:13:01 PM »

MK64 IS the worst Mario Kart game. It was actually the first video game I owned and I still think it's terrible.

Diddy Kong Racing is awesome and is probably one of the best racing games I've played in my life.

As for the worst, personally it would be Clayfighter 63 1/3. That game is literally so bad that they made a director's cut version of it later.

<%Swordless> Klyde is just trolling
<KlydeStorm> ^
Marcus
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 12:34:24 PM »

What the hell!?!?!? You two can't possibly mean that SMK, MKSC and MKDS are better than MK64??? MKDD and MKW would be understandable.
Ecko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 04:15:16 PM »

aero the acro-bat and warlock
Gragledump
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »

mkds is beast
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »

MK64 is mid-low tier nowadays. the only thing it still does better than the others is battle mode.
there's also nostalgia but that's not fair for newer games.

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Marcus
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 07:11:18 PM »

MK64 is mid-low tier nowadays. the only thing it still does better than the others is battle mode.
there's also nostalgia but that's not fair for newer games.
So you think that even those 3 I mentioned are better? I don't get it, they have the same shitty driving mechanics like DKR. I don't know about MKDS though, because I have never even played it, but I hardly think it is any better. Never in my life will I like a game for a handheld console more.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:51:38 PM by Marcus » Logged
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 07:51:47 PM »

well, i can't say much about the 2D MKs since those are my least favorites but MKDS is pretty good. it is console-quality MK on a handheld and one of the better installments.
dismissing handheld games like that is bad since the best nintendo games in recent times have been on portables. portables are as powerful as consoles of the yesteryear and we can get OoT-level games on them nowadays.
would you dismiss a new Zelda game with OoT's engine and production values just because it was on a handheld?

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Marcus
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 08:27:27 PM »

dismissing handheld games like that is bad since the best nintendo games in recent times have been on portables. portables are as powerful as consoles of the yesteryear and we can get OoT-level games on them nowadays.
would you dismiss a new Zelda game with OoT's engine and production values just because it was on a handheld?
Well, the best Nintendo games in recent times in my opinion have been on TV consoles.
Well, I did buy a 3DS and OoT3D and yeah, it was a really good remake but sure it wasn't as good as the original. I might buy some other games for DS.
Swordless Link
Regular Guay

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 02:26:33 AM »

What the hell!?!?!? You two can't possibly mean that SMK, MKSC and MKDS are better than MK64??? MKDD and MKW would be understandable.

Yeah, good point. I actually forgot about those. Not sure why you included MKDS in that last since it's the best MK game. MKDS and MKDD are actually the only ones I really liked at all.

<%Swordless> Klyde is just trolling
<KlydeStorm> ^
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 02:13:38 PM »

Now you've actually got me thinking about which MK games I prefer lol. MKDS and MKSC are pretty good games, whereas SMK isn't too great in my opinion. Actually, I probably would have to say that MK64 is better than SMK. As for best, I'd say MKW, no question.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: