OoT3D: Questions & Answer

<< < (2/91) > >>

corneliab:
Quote from: CloudMax on July 07, 2011, 10:38:33 AM

Yeah, that is why I suggested you to look at the page I wrote.

That page just made everything more confusing, especially seeing as how this was about BA and not RBA.

CloudMax:
Quote from: corneliab on July 07, 2011, 12:01:49 PM

That page just made everything more confusing, especially seeing as how this was about BA and not RBA.

It... explains what bottle links to what count... Bugs = Arrow count
It says that on the page, it should not be confusing in any way whatsoever.
If you find it confusing, then you should really try to start understand it, as it helps alot when it comes to RBA and amouns in BA.

corneliab:
Quote from: CloudMax on July 07, 2011, 12:14:38 PM

It... explains what bottle links to what count... Bugs = Arrow count
It says that on the page, it should not be confusing in any way whatsoever.
If you find it confusing, then you should really try to start understand it, as it helps alot when it comes to RBA and amouns in BA.

Oh please. I understand that section's significance for BA now, but it was hardly clear. That chart that's supposed to explain which bottled items are linked to which "ammo" only describes its RBA utility (updating item amount?). This is because you linked me to what was purely an RBA page (even though I was trying to do a BA exploit), and since I'm kinda new to all this BA/RBA stuff, I didn't know wtf I was looking at.

Considering that the OoT3D page doesn't even have an adequate BA section up yet, you could've just given me a straight answer from the start, instead of tossing me an RBA page and expecting me to work backwards.

enzo22:
Alright, question time.

I did a TSC with Young Link to skip the King Zora and the letter in a bottle thing to get to the the Water Temple without realizing it would block access to the Ice Cavern later.  Has anyone found out a glitch specific method of bypassing him as Adult Link?  Or even getting to the Shadow Temple early?  (I want some pair of boots so I could preform the any item on B glitch)
I will continue messing around myself, but thanks in advance!

HeyListen:
Quote from: enzo22 on July 08, 2011, 04:04:51 AM

Alright, question time.

I did a TSC with Young Link to skip the King Zora and the letter in a bottle thing to get to the the Water Temple without realizing it would block access to the Ice Cavern later.  Has anyone found out a glitch specific method of bypassing him as Adult Link?  Or even getting to the Shadow Temple early?  (I want some pair of boots so I could preform the any item on B glitch)
I will continue messing around myself, but thanks in advance!

Currently, No. There is no way to bypass King Zora as an Adult, Sorry :(. I have been experimenting this and DoT. But sadly, i haven't been pregressing as i would like to.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page