ZSR Forums
May 01, 2024, 03:30:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1223933 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #285 on: June 13, 2010, 02:54:05 PM »

@Majora MIM - It's not actually an electric barrier. It's a ring of fire, not that it really matters. Anyway there's an invisible wall, which I expected anyway.

I'm not talking of that ring of fire, but of the electric barrier of the great hall exit.

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #286 on: June 13, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »

You said the MS room. And if you're talking about when you first get the MS, then there are invisible walls there too.

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2010, 04:35:20 PM »

You said the MS room. And if you're talking about when you first get the MS, then there are invisible walls there too.
Aaaaah! I would love to speak english a bit better...
I'm talking about the electric barrier of the exit that lead to the hyrule field, in the hall where you have the triforce puzzle.
I want to skip the "darknut fight in the MS room" not the darknut fight "in the MS room".

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2010, 04:41:12 PM »

I'm talking about the electric barrier of the exit that lead to the hyrule field, in the hall where you have the triforce puzzle.
I want to skip the "darknut fight in the MS room" not the darknut fight "in the MS room".
I understood what you were saying just fine, but there's still probably an invisible wall there.

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2010, 07:32:18 PM »

Well there is a Darknut fight in the MS room at the end of the game, so you confused me. I do know what you mean and there are invisible walls stopping you from leaving.

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #290 on: June 13, 2010, 08:19:34 PM »

Well there is a Darknut fight in the MS room at the end of the game, so you confused me. I do know what you mean and there are invisible walls stopping you from leaving.
Okay, I'll try to explain. After collecting all the triforce shards when you return to hyrule castle, and walk into it there are blue electric barriers keeping you from leaving without battling the darknuts. What MajoraMIM is suggesting is that we dekun leaf over those electric barriers to skip having to fight the darknuts. Not going into the MS room at all here.

Cerpin_Taxt
« Reply #291 on: June 15, 2010, 02:05:32 AM »

For what it's worth, I got an arrow upgrade without SH. HOWEVER, it's totally useless, because you need Hookshot to do it. Here's what you do:

Put a bomb on the opposite side of the entrance.
Get your Hookshot out and aim at the postbox or tree, from behind the bomb.
Just before the bomb explodes, release the hookshot and slide sideways as you do it.
If you timed it right you will be in the island, but on your Hookshot, however the bomb will knock you off the Hookshot target and into the island.

I didn't word this too well, I feel. :/

EDIT:

If you try and leave, the flames knock you back in. You can savewarp out, obviously, but idk. I found it a little funny.

Video.

I want to know what you did and this post isn't helping Sad
Cerpin_Taxt
« Reply #292 on: June 15, 2010, 02:08:18 AM »

Yeah that is what I meant, but it was the jittering that interested me the most.

@Cerpin - Get to the SH blockages before the sidle ledges of FF2. Deku leaf to the area with a broken ladder and a full ladder and grab the broken one in mid-air, then you just carry on to get outside the HK room. It's useless. Also, what vine thing?

Can you get on the IRC so we can explain all of this to each other without me going through so much typing and posting? ^^;
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #293 on: June 15, 2010, 03:58:34 AM »

The electric barriers in the main room of Hyrule Castle have invisible walls over them.
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #294 on: June 15, 2010, 07:28:23 AM »

I'd love to make a video. It's been over a month since I ordered a new DVD-recorder and I'm STILL waiting for it to arrive. I'll try and get in the IRC some time today anyway.

EDIT:

Thanks for the explanation, Razor.

EDIT:

Well fuck. I just found the problem, and apparently I could be looking at an additional two months, before my DVD-recorder gets here... Very annoying since there is a considerable amount of stuff I want to record.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:22:57 AM by Phazon » Logged

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #295 on: June 15, 2010, 01:34:36 PM »

I'd love to make a video. It's been over a month since I ordered a new DVD-recorder and I'm STILL waiting for it to arrive. I'll try and get in the IRC some time today anyway.

EDIT:

Thanks for the explanation, Razor.

EDIT:

Well fuck. I just found the problem, and apparently I could be looking at an additional two months, before my DVD-recorder gets here... Very annoying since there is a considerable amount of stuff I want to record.
Your welcome, and I hope you get your DVD-recorder soon. I'd like to see some new videos from you. Grin

Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #296 on: June 15, 2010, 08:59:14 PM »

Thanks Razor.

@Cerpin - I can't get on IRC. AVG stops me for whatever reason.

KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #297 on: June 15, 2010, 11:54:00 PM »

Okay, some new weird glitch.

I entered the GFI cutscene while in the water RIGHT as Link drowned (though he didn't show any signs of actually drowning, it's probably a 1 frame window), and the air globe stayed up during the entire cutscene, and even after the cutscene.

Getting in the water makes it fill, but the moment you leave the water, it drains and the empty globe is back.
Drowning without dying removes the globe.

Dying on land and continuing removes the globe.
Save and Quit removes the globe.
Going into a building removes the globe.
Getting on your boat does not remove the globe.
Going in shallow water fills your globe and doesn't drain it, but the moment you leave the shallow water it starts to drain again.

That's all that was tested so far.

Edit: Also, this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBBI1HFFd-Q

EditEdit: Oh my god
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he6p1lVKPSE

Oh, that's fucking it, I'm gonna fill that list, just you wait.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the day after tomorrow, maybe not even this decade, but I'll fucking fill that list, count on it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 05:32:31 AM by KlydeStorm » Logged