ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:39:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread  (Read 830974 times)
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

Dont be hatin on my swag dawg:p

« Reply #1005 on: February 21, 2013, 12:06:50 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AME1fhU9ahc&list=PL6HWRzhg2DOu7ELvvxwLzT-OREcdeGBOZ&index=15
idk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgvntXPSsdc&list=PL6HWRzhg2DOu7ELvvxwLzT-OREcdeGBOZ
new way of getting in the deku tree Cool

Be serious bro, the muffin is coming for you >Smiley
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #1006 on: February 21, 2013, 12:19:50 AM »

this is probably stupid but u can get a super fast hess if you megaflip off of death muntain top if u put on the hover boots in mid air
might be of use for 100% but i kinda doubt it Sad

Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #1007 on: February 22, 2013, 04:18:03 AM »

new theory. when u pick up a rock at the beginnning of the game before u get an ocarina the ocarina of time appears on the subscreen but it is faded. if there was a way to die with the rock in links hands then it might be possible to get it. sadly ive had no luck Cry Embarrassed Sad
Edit:found a setup for skipping b1 by jumping:) upload it soon
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 05:11:26 AM by Multisnivy » Logged

Demise
Regular Guay

Cant be bothered to think of anything to put here.

« Reply #1008 on: February 26, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »

Hm... I've been messing around with swordless link and epona, and I've found some interesting effects, like playing in first person and remote-controlling Epona. Is this well-known stuff, or should I post it here?...

Can't be bothered to put anything in my sig either. Tongue
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #1009 on: February 26, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »

Edit:found a setup for skipping b1 by jumping:) upload it soon
that would be cool if you would do that. Definitely a good backup if you're awful like me and miss the deku stick b1 skip.

Hm... I've been messing around with swordless link and epona, and I've found some interesting effects, like playing in first person and remote-controlling Epona. Is this well-known stuff, or should I post it here?...
Yeah this is already known. There are some cool things you can do with the hookshot and this.

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
Demise
Regular Guay

« Reply #1010 on: February 26, 2013, 04:00:04 PM »

Yeah this is already known. There are some cool things you can do with the hookshot and this.
Ah ok. I've been trying to get under the ice (in ZD) as an adult, but I have trouble with the guays. They are way too fast. =P So instead I messed around with Epona... Maybe you could add the info to your main site? The original oot page is empty, and oot3d doesn't even have a page for that at all.

Also, I suppose it's very well known how to stay swordless after saving and quitting.

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #1011 on: February 26, 2013, 05:37:04 PM »

Sadly updating the site is kinda annoying and i dont know a lot about the glitch itself. The main problem is that people depend on it too much (it makes sense but keep in mind that very few people work with it so not everything can be there)

Instead of reading the OoT3D page, go to #oot3d channel on Internet Relay Chat by typing /join #oot3d (the link is on the main page)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #1012 on: February 26, 2013, 10:59:08 PM »

I've actually been updating the site recently, so perhaps I will research this glitch and add it. At the moment I'm not very knowledgeable about it, however.

Demise
Regular Guay

« Reply #1013 on: February 27, 2013, 07:36:59 PM »

I've actually been updating the site recently, so perhaps I will research this glitch and add it. At the moment I'm not very knowledgeable about it, however.
I've tested it for a few hours, I can supply you with info. At least, info on what you can do with Epona and stuff (though I haven't researched into different scenarios of hookshot flying). Also, some stuff like having a sword on B without having one equipped, and how to save and quit and keep swordless, though I didn't test lots of scenarios for this due to the annoyance of having to beat up Ganon each time I wanted to do this glitch again.

I can post it here if you want the info, or maybe pm you, or something. (Note though that I'm probably not gonna be allowed to chat... Sad)

Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #1014 on: February 28, 2013, 12:09:54 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNBWiWDHZM heres the set up for the jump ben:) stop watching at about 1:30 if u dont want to see a weird glitch and just the tutorial

Guiren
Deku Scrub

« Reply #1015 on: February 28, 2013, 05:46:28 PM »

Hi everyone Smiley

Ok so, I tried to edit the file on google docs, but I didn't find how (never used it). I'm just gonna put here what I tested on OoT3D.

What works on OoT3D :
- Master glitch (Thieves Hideout method), thank god, it works Smiley You can still be invisible at Lake hylia, and get Epona blocked by the Hyrule-to-Kakariko stairs. I love this glitch.
- Megasidehop works, obviously, like always.
- Megaton hammer hoverboost works too, it can be used to unload deku tree region in kokiri forest really easily.
- On youtube, I saw actor glitch (in BotW) too, I couldn't do it cause I suck with this joystick.

I guess that's all for now, I don't want to write x). If someone can explain how to edit, I would correct the obvious glitches that are uncertain on 3DS (megasidehop for example ?).
This game is crazy.
flameringer0629
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1016 on: February 28, 2013, 10:59:35 PM »

Yeah a lot more then that works Tongue

LAXYXY
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #1017 on: March 01, 2013, 12:38:33 AM »

like a lot more like rba ba megaflip hess wess broken deku stick forest escape WW shadow early ISG (no use though) yeah:) more still

benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #1018 on: March 01, 2013, 01:21:58 AM »

Hi everyone Smiley

Ok so, I tried to edit the file on google docs, but I didn't find how (never used it). I'm just gonna put here what I tested on OoT3D.

What works on OoT3D :
- Master glitch (Thieves Hideout method), thank god, it works Smiley You can still be invisible at Lake hylia, and get Epona blocked by the Hyrule-to-Kakariko stairs. I love this glitch.
- Megasidehop works, obviously, like always.
- Megaton hammer hoverboost works too, it can be used to unload deku tree region in kokiri forest really easily.
- On youtube, I saw actor glitch (in BotW) too, I couldn't do it cause I suck with this joystick.

I guess that's all for now, I don't want to write x). If someone can explain how to edit, I would correct the obvious glitches that are uncertain on 3DS (megasidehop for example ?).
This game is crazy.

I'd suggest doing a little more research first... and by that I mean a lot. It appears you really don't know much about what you are talking about Tongue

Guiren
Deku Scrub

« Reply #1019 on: March 04, 2013, 08:01:55 PM »

I know what I'm talking about ben. Sometimes my english is just poor, and I stop writing because I feel like I can't do bigger sentences :p
And also, there's a lot of things to change, but that's so much work, I only realized afterwards.

Talking about something else : I wondered if double defense early is possible ? I tried various approaches during hours, and came with some ideas, but none successful though...
Anyone has got an idea ?
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: