ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:44:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread  (Read 830888 times)
r0bd0g
Regular Guay

« Reply #945 on: November 17, 2012, 04:31:20 AM »

I read corn talking about it on like gamefaqs or something so I added potential ways to get there to my grotto doc. :p

Now what happens when you drop bugs into that extra dirt patch in goron city?
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #946 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:16 PM »

I found a way to skip the block puzzle in MQ Forest Temple. Sadly, it requires the longshot and it is very difficult. If you clip through the corner of the wall to the left of the first blue block at the right spot, Link will be able to grab the hookshot pillar underneath the ground. But it is very precise and I need to figure out an easier method for it.
corneliab
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #947 on: November 22, 2012, 04:06:25 AM »

Was playing through different cutscenes on 64, and I discovered a chest where the graveyard heart piece is. Inside it was...
Heart Piece #38 =p

To get to it, store the main entrance to the Graveyard and DHWW to it. Thanks to Fox for confirming it on the 3d version.

This has been documented for quite some time. I was talking about how you could get this in this version weeks ago, even.
flameringer0629
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #948 on: November 22, 2012, 07:52:42 AM »

me and r0b found a possible 101st skulltulla it was a failure sadly Sad

LAXYXY
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #949 on: November 22, 2012, 09:33:53 AM »

This has been documented for quite some time. I was talking about how you could get this in this version weeks ago, even.

I wouldn't be surprised if I read about it and forgot it.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
lemonairable
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #950 on: November 22, 2012, 11:22:46 PM »

Small thing that's probably already known: You can do Ocarina items with any quest item, like Zelda's Letter, the Claim Check, Magic Beans, etc.

I find it a bit easier than having to use Wind or Bottles.

Also, although it's pointless, you can reach the (unloaded) Kokiri Sword maze by backwalking off of the roof of Link's house with the Hover Boots. I'm sure somebody already found that one, too, though.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 01:59:10 AM by lemonairable » Logged
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #951 on: November 24, 2012, 03:41:49 PM »

Can you explain the method of OI for those quest items? It could help bust any%.

lemonairable
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #952 on: November 24, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »

Can you explain the method of OI for those quest items? It could help bust any%.

It's exactly the same as the other methods. Just pull out a quest item just before Link puts his hands down.

Also, pulling out a quest item while L-Targeting and holding the control stick in a direction other than forward causes Link to pull it out facing the wrong way. L-Targeting again as soon as Link puts the item away causes off-center L-Targeting. I don't think this has any uses, though.
flameringer0629
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #953 on: November 24, 2012, 07:54:06 PM »

I like to home buffer until the explosion almost looks black with a little orange then mash the button with the item zelda's letter,claim check,etc.

LAXYXY
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #954 on: November 25, 2012, 08:32:34 AM »

Important question: Do Zora River or Lots' o Pots blackscreen when Death Hole Wrong Warping?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #955 on: November 25, 2012, 09:25:57 AM »

Zoras river black screens and "lots' o pots" warps to spirit temple.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
r0bd0g
Regular Guay

« Reply #956 on: November 25, 2012, 09:10:29 PM »

To warp into lots o' pots you need to take hyrule castle->courtyard.
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #957 on: December 15, 2012, 05:16:35 AM »

New Deku Tree B1 skip discovered. It's possible to get jumpslash recoil with a deku stick while falling, and you can use the antigrav to land on the ledge. You can web clip if you target while performing this trick, if you don't target, the web clip will not work.
misterb1998
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #958 on: December 22, 2012, 05:11:17 AM »

Im new here, but I wanted to post that the first boss key skip in the oot3d page is not obsolete. If you wish to fight phantom ganon as a child, you must do so with that method

I know that it was already posted as so a few pages back, but I just want to put a list down on how you should do it.

1. Death Hole Wrong Warp to castle market using FW and OI
2. Go to temple of time
3. Appear in front of fire temple, make your way across room to leave the fire temple
4. Appear in front of the forest temple boss room, kill self or re-enable bottom screen through OI to save & quit
5. Enter forest temple, set FW
6. Make sure you have the boomerang. You might be able to do this with only the slingshot, but boomerang is recommended
7. Go to left side of the poe room, TSC through the left side of the pillar.
8. Move left, allign self with pillar across room
9. L-walking, walk backwards and jumpslash forwards to fall to the unloaded basement
10. Follow Video and roll in the Up-Left direction.
11. Look up. The sharpest and narrowest stairway above you is parallel with the tunnel to the boss door. Allign yourself with the right side, a little farther than the actual stairwell
12. This is the tricky part. You have to stay in an invisible wall. too far left, you get in the room, and have to go backwards until you can try again. too far right, you fall into the void.
13. Keeping yourself alligned with the hall above, use the boomerang to aim down to see if there is floor there. if there is, go that far, but no further.
14. Repeat until you look up and can barely see the hall above. find where the hall ends, and stop there.
15. roll forwards and a little left to enter the loading zone.

If done right, you should be in the boss room! Time to go save a girl who didnt need to be saved, make a sprout think you are a teen, and otherwise screw up the story.

Now, all I need to do is find the warp to the nocturne cut scene. would someone kindly tell me where that is?
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #959 on: December 22, 2012, 10:50:06 AM »

Now, all I need to do is find the warp to the nocturne cut scene. would someone kindly tell me where that is?
For deathhole or FWWW? Deathhole uses kakariko entrance, im not sure if others work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: