ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:43:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread  (Read 830839 times)
SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #585 on: March 30, 2012, 09:42:15 PM »

I come back to find that this game has been broken even more?

Warp to credits is absolutely hilarious
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #586 on: April 06, 2012, 12:02:31 AM »

I can't believe no one else thought of this.

Wrong warp to "It's that legendary blade... The Master Sword!" cutscene, and we have DoT skip. someone find the goddamn cutscene value!

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #587 on: April 06, 2012, 12:09:32 AM »

Trust me ive looked over the table of tested warps more then once looking for anything that could give us early master sword. It could make mst for this game adult in all 8 dungeons, or better yet make any% no ganonless fun!

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #588 on: April 07, 2012, 08:38:25 AM »

I can't believe no one else thought of this.

Wrong warp to "It's that legendary blade... The Master Sword!" cutscene, and we have DoT skip. someone find the goddamn cutscene value!

Everyone have thought of this.
I've tried to find a way to warp into the DoT opening cutscene as well.
Problem is, it has the wrong cutscene value, so we can't reach it using the child dungeons.

However, if we start with Megaton Hammer on B, beat Fire Temple as child, then use restricted items to FWWW in the fire temple bluewarp.
This should open the Door of Time.

If this actually works, then it'd be a great challenge. Turning adults without getting the spiritual stones. heh.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:43:44 AM by CloudMax » Logged

DarkUGS
Deku Scrub

Ocarina Of Time 3D Glitches

« Reply #589 on: April 07, 2012, 06:11:12 PM »

Sounds like a victory Wink

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #590 on: April 07, 2012, 09:42:14 PM »

I'll test that, willing to do anything that isn't the any% right now. Just need to know where to place the point.

Also, if anybody is interested I confirmed that the original warp to credits that Exodus uploaded works on the 3DS. My playing isn't to great since I did not sleep last night but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7sQtGDuAuw&feature=plcp&context=C412d58eVDvjVQa1PpcFM0bZtB54re5e5g1i0VVYoQGi9iKOEP-gw=

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #591 on: April 07, 2012, 10:45:11 PM »

I am also in the middle of trying this, iirc put the point at tot->outside tot

Getting in fire temple is hard, i feel like im playing sockfolders puzzle goal
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:21:34 AM by gamestabled » Logged

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #592 on: April 08, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »

When maxx played this he said he used 3 megaflips to get in the Fire Temple as a Child.

Since I'd like to avoid guessing, how does the Restricted Item Use glitch work when going in the BlueWarp?

EDIT: Would like to say this.... Megafish and Fish Spell Diving work!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:28:51 PM by Tom Nook » Logged

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #593 on: April 08, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »

When maxx played this he said he used 3 megaflips to get in the Fire Temple as a Child.

Since I'd like to avoid guessing, how does the Restricted Item Use glitch work when going in the BlueWarp?

One megaflip to the double magic cave area, one to the cone with the heart piece, then one to the actual temple entrance(the hard one)

As for getting the restricted items I would just go with keep trying until you get lucky, if you want you can try to home menu buffer the button press. After killing volvagia you can save because you wont need to keep the hammer. I really hope I can confirm this today!

CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #594 on: April 08, 2012, 05:26:13 PM »

I do not see what this fuss is all about. This has been quite obvious ever since Kazooie uploaded the video where he opened the door of time.
Especially considering the fact that this isn't the first time I've mentioned that you just could use hammer NG+ to use the fire temple bluewarp. It should be quite obvious, no?
All of a sudden everyones in a rush to confirm it. >.<'

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #595 on: April 08, 2012, 10:57:29 PM »

By everyone you mean stabled and I. at the time I saw Kazooie's video I wasn't thinking about use restricted items because there is none in the original, pretty foolish to not put the 2 together. That's why I'm doing it now and not 1 month ago, because you saying it was the first time I realized there is a 3D DoT skip.

Edit: Will soon be at BlueWarp, how does the Wrong Warp work with the restricted items glitch work? I'm guessing do the item switch in mid-sidehop, but as I said earlier, I don't want to risk a guess since it takes quite a bit to get there
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 12:35:07 AM by Tom Nook » Logged

CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #596 on: April 09, 2012, 09:24:09 AM »

By everyone you mean stabled and I. at the time I saw Kazooie's video I wasn't thinking about use restricted items because there is none in the original, pretty foolish to not put the 2 together. That's why I'm doing it now and not 1 month ago, because you saying it was the first time I realized there is a 3D DoT skip.

Edit: Will soon be at BlueWarp, how does the Wrong Warp work with the restricted items glitch work? I'm guessing do the item switch in mid-sidehop, but as I said earlier, I don't want to risk a guess since it takes quite a bit to get there
What I meant is that we discussed the possibility of using the Fire Temple warp as a child back when the glitch was found. That's why I'm confused.

The sidehop will just make it harder, trust me. the sidehop was a stupid setup I came up with that doesn't make it easier in any way if you practice to just enter the warp normally.

You have to enter the warp, do the restricted item glitch and use farore's wind at the same time.
In OoT3D, if you were to cast farore's wind in midair, it would cancel when you land.

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #597 on: April 10, 2012, 01:58:37 AM »

Sock found out how to unfreeze king zora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73O5FHcmdFE

Perhaps this works in OoT 3D as well?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #598 on: April 11, 2012, 12:55:43 AM »

It doesn't, at least not with that setup

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #599 on: April 12, 2012, 07:21:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08yuZwwIDRU&feature=relmfu MojoraMIM's video, combined with FWWW = new possibilities?

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: