ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread  (Read 831067 times)
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #300 on: July 05, 2011, 04:14:41 PM »

Okay, thanks for clearing that up Smiley

I recall seeing someone earlier in this thread being close to through the door but not quite - may I ask how they went about achieving this?

One used triple slash clip (I think), and the other used bombslide.
Bombslide can take half of link into the door, but that is it. I do not think that will work, ever.
Triple slash clip and bombs when inside the wall is the only thing I can think off.

----
Found an useful shortcut in sacred forest meadow (as adult) now that we do not have groundjump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-2mMwJEKQw
I can imagine that this is something old from the n64.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 05:20:50 PM by CloudMax » Logged

SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #301 on: July 05, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »

One used triple slash clip (I think), and the other used bombslide.
Bombslide can take half of link into the door, but that is it. I do not think that will work, ever.
Triple slash clip and bombs when inside the wall is the only thing I can think off.

Which we only have one frame to time, so it'd be almost impossible if possible.

Green gauntlets are still green, testing the rest later today.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:21:04 PM by SnowMan » Logged
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #302 on: July 05, 2011, 08:14:46 PM »

Which we only have one frame to time, so it'd be almost impossible if possible.

Green gauntlets are still green, testing the rest later today.

Green was tested about a week ago :3
I did not provide a picture in this thread though. I do get them in my playthrough ^^

Anyway, here is 3 methods of getting the windmill heart piece.
Megaflip, Hoverboots, & Hookshot Sword Slash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpVYIwQ45i8

For those who wonder why I used chu and not just oridinary bombs it is because... well.. I am more consistent with chu megaflip, Do not ask me why.
I get chu megaflip about 4/5 of the times. In this trick you do it against a well though, and my timing is not as good with that, so I got it second try.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 08:16:21 PM by CloudMax » Logged

SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #303 on: July 05, 2011, 10:16:49 PM »

Green was tested about a week ago :3
I did not provide a picture in this thread though. I do get them in my playthrough ^^

Should have figured lol. taking pictures of every color anyway :p

Black gauntlets replace bronze in the 3D version:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:06:56 AM by SnowMan » Logged
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2011, 08:09:27 AM »

Should have figured lol. taking pictures of every color anyway :p

Black gauntlets replace bronze in the 3D version:

Bronze it is!!! Now I just need to learn how to get the different colors. Cheesy

HeyListen
Regular Guay

« Reply #305 on: July 06, 2011, 05:02:02 PM »

You can't skip Slingshot, because for Dodongo's Cavern you need it to hit the eye switches to get to the Lizalfos 2nd battle and then to the Bomb Bag. (Unless there is a glitch I am unaware of) :\
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2011, 05:24:40 PM »

You can't skip Slingshot, because for Dodongo's Cavern you need it to hit the eye switches to get to the Lizalfos 2nd battle and then to the Bomb Bag. (Unless there is a glitch I am unaware of) :\

You can jump on the corner of the fire platform, sidehop jumpslash on the other corner.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
HeyListen
Regular Guay

« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2011, 05:56:59 PM »

Oh okay i was doing that but i wasn't side jumping thanks Smiley
ByrZ
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2011, 04:49:43 AM »

I've been lurking here like all the time after OoT3D release, nice job with the glitches. I love the game myself too.

Few minutes ago, something weird happened me in Lake Hylia as adult. There's the indestructable sign near the exit to Hyrule Field. I was bored and tried to get ISG with Master Sword somehow on it, knowing there would be like 1/100000000 chance of that happening. >_> At some point when I did normal horizontal or vertical slash + A on the sign (like you do crouch stab + A in OoT), something happened. I couldn't be able to read the sign anymore, the "Check" never appeared again from any angle or distance, Navi normally changed to green and started flying around it. There were no other effects such as camera angle locked like in OoT ISG. I walked to Hyrule Field and came back (stupid me) and I was able to read the sign again. Unfortunately I can't remember the timing when I pressed A or that was it vertical or horizontal slash, I was literally mashing A and B. I didn't use anything but sword during this.

I'm trying to pull it of again now. I'm pretty sure this isn't anything near to ISG but I hope I or someone else will find out more about it if this is even new.

Pre-edit: Oh well, I did it again by mashing the buttons, this time I went to talk to the Scarecrow. I was able to talk to him and after that, I was able to read the sign normally, this seems pretty useless already. >_>
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2011, 10:40:48 AM »

I got a similar effect before where I wasnt able to interact with an object after messing around with my sword.
I do not think this has anything to do with ISG though.

ByrZ
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2011, 10:56:15 AM »

I got it third time, this time I read the sign mid-roll. It seems to have no other effects and returns to normal if you interact with any other object (grabbing doesn't count), so it's probably totally useless and weird. :/
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2011, 12:29:00 PM »

Guess who now have unlimited web on his phone?
I've been messin in ToT for dot skip focusing on the sheikah stone. I got different freezes by talking to the stone and fairy respawn at the same time but still nothing that brings more hope.

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »

Guess who now have unlimited web on his phone?
I've been messin in ToT for dot skip focusing on the sheikah stone. I got different freezes by talking to the stone and fairy respawn at the same time but still nothing that brings more hope.

Awesome.

Ohh, and here is a video of how to get magical arrows without a bow. I found it yesterday (There is a ZSR page for it aswell)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r63SYsD6HOw

WannaGoFast
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2011, 05:49:34 PM »

do we have a confirmed source of infinite gold skultullas yet? got a new idea for a route if there is
HeyListen
Regular Guay

« Reply #314 on: July 08, 2011, 06:52:10 AM »

do we have a confirmed source of infinite gold skultullas yet? got a new idea for a route if there is
I've been trying to find a glitch like this but i haven't been successful Sad. The one grotto by where Talon was sleeping (Hyrule Castle), has been fixed. Now when you leave before the boomerang gets to you, it resets the Skulltula.. I've tried all the skulltulas underground. I've heard that if you have the longshot, you can go to the one in Zora's Fountain (needing Silver gauntlets and Hammer), kill it on the wall, put a bomb in front of you, and then longshot the token right before the bomb explodes, if you did it right the token wouldn't have reached you and you would be holding on the ledge. I don't know if its true, I'll look into it after i get the appropriate items.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: