ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:38:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread  (Read 830836 times)
0nyx
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2011, 10:11:16 PM »

But why would they make it impossible to climb on the fence if there was no way to get into Jabu Jabu? It leads to believe that there is still a way to get it working. How about going on the fence to Jabu Jabu's right and doing slashes toward the water or something like that?
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2011, 10:22:58 PM »

But why would they make it impossible to climb on the fence if there was no way to get into Jabu Jabu? It leads to believe that there is still a way to get it working. How about going on the fence to Jabu Jabu's right and doing slashes toward the water or something like that?

They made it impossible for double security?
If it still was possible, they wouldn't just let it be. They would try to fix it. And not by simply disabling grabbing a fence.
The same is for BotW, they thought they fixed all ways to get down there as young link, yet they added a rock for double security.

0nyx
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2011, 10:26:38 PM »

Yeah, but there is still a way to get down there early by clipping with a triple slash, so they failed Tongue .I'm sure we'll find a way in Jabu Jabu without a fish soon enough if we keep on trying
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2011, 10:32:16 PM »

Yeah, but there is still a way to get down there early by clipping with a triple slash, so they failed Tongue .I'm sure we'll find a way in Jabu Jabu without a fish soon enough if we keep on trying

the difference with the BotW is that you used an entierly different glitch and way to get there. It had NOTHING at all to do with diving.
I can not see us just clipping into jabu jabu like that. It was never possible on n64. It was just the loading screen that was a few pixels outside of jabu jabu. And they fixed it.
So unless we find a new jabu jabu clip that hasnt been found during the last 13 years, we're screwed.

ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #244 on: June 26, 2011, 01:59:43 AM »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997842-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d/59554469

Guy managed to get chus from bowling alley as soon as he entered market without beating DC, we can't replicate it, but others on gamefaqs have also claimed the same thing.  Might be something like the child items on B where something is carried over from another file?

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Jecko
Regular Guay

« Reply #245 on: June 26, 2011, 05:20:54 AM »

here's a really cool glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kje06Sytpvc

(not my video)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 05:14:27 PM by Jecko » Logged

zeldarocks
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2011, 05:50:27 AM »

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/tipsd9video#p/a/u/0/X2_x3Q1etnc

Somebody found out how to initiate the Master Sword as kid Glitch...
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #247 on: June 26, 2011, 07:47:03 AM »

Check this out:

Uhm. I figured it out. He gave me credits in the video you know. We have an entire thread for that glitch.
Including the fact that you can do it with ANY item on B. And that it is possible with fishing pond aswell.

SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #248 on: June 26, 2011, 03:38:56 PM »

Found something useless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNxLW-Dmdcg

Check this out:

Oh my god these kids are annoying!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:41:14 PM by SnowMan » Logged
Mitjitsu
Regular Guay

Yum

« Reply #249 on: June 26, 2011, 04:46:36 PM »

I remember when the first screenshots for the game came out, they showed what appeared to be the market with a freeview camera.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:57:55 PM by Mitjitsu » Logged

Things that aren't hovering go in the other topic.
Nitroturbostar
Deku Scrub

« Reply #250 on: June 26, 2011, 08:49:05 PM »

I might have found a new travel routine on MQ (requires child master sword).
-Hold L
-Thrust forward 2 times (3 will screw everything)
-Let go of L
-Roll
-Repeat
(It needs good timing as well)
At first sight it looked faster than backwalking and rolling. If anybody could test it? This could make a cool difference between regular MQ speedruns and MQ ''new game plus'' category as proposed in earlier thread!
I also noticed that during both forward thrust, when on angled gounds like stairs, it's lightspeed!
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #251 on: June 26, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »

-Hold L
-Let go of L
-Roll
-Repeat
At first sight it looked faster than backwalking and rolling. If anybody could test it? This could make a cool difference between regular MQ speedruns and MQ ''new game plus'' category as proposed in earlier thread!
I also noticed that during both forward thrust, when on angled gounds like stairs, it's lightspeed!

It is not child master sword... Why does people keep saying that, it drives me insane. It is broken giants knife.
It has the same attack as broken giants knife.

And as far as I know, moving that way is not faster. And as soon as we gain explosives, we will use forward slide, which is MUCH faster.

SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #252 on: June 26, 2011, 09:45:31 PM »

-Hold L
-Let go of L
-Roll
-Repeat

Isn't faster and is really annoying. I like it for slopes though
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:18:22 PM by SnowMan » Logged
Nitroturbostar
Deku Scrub

« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2011, 12:31:25 AM »

It is not child master sword... Why does people keep saying that, it drives me insane. It is broken giants knife.
It has the same attack as broken giants knife.
Oh yeah sorry same attack and range, got carried away cause what appear in Link's hands is the master sword.
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2011, 12:07:45 PM »

Can someone confirm if this is true? Atleast it has worked on all enemies I have tried on so far.
To always get broken deku stick do this:
L-Target the enemy you want to attack, and get broken deku stick from.
After you have L-Targeted the enemy, make sure you are as close as possible, you may be able to stand inside some enemies.
Jumpslash.

It has worked on Bats, redeads, the lizards in DC, the dudes that crawls in DC.
The miniboss in Jabujabu. Gohma.

That is all units I have tried it on so far, and all works every time when I use the mentioned method.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: