ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:30:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Issues? Please post here  (Read 79560 times)
Jbop
Site Editor
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2014, 06:41:14 PM »

The site was just moved to a new host.

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
Njordr
Deku Scrub

God of the Winds and Seas

WWW Email
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2014, 01:28:42 AM »

I know that. I just didn't think that would've been the problem. Although, maybe if it has something to do with making the initial connection to the website's server, compared to already being connected (first loading as opposed to browsing the site, I mean). I was just curious, it's a tad annoying but not a huge problem.

Damn this new technology, I have no patience anymore  Tongue

Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that none of the images on the site are working anymore? Also, has anyone else been having trouble uploading videos to ZSR's youtube? I haven't been able to get anything to upload for months.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2014, 08:47:33 PM »

none of the images are "working" because we lost almost all of the images on the site a few months back when we were having server issues.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Killuas
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2014, 02:02:23 AM »

I think this is the right section to post about this.

When I go to "Edit Account" and put in new settings I get an error that says "Password doesn't match confirmation". I have checked several times by logging in and out and the password I am entering is correct. When I try to change my password it takes me to an error page, leaving me unable to change my password to try to resolve it. I'm not sure if this is relevant, but when I log out it takes me to an error page as well.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2014, 02:59:20 PM »

Internet's been out for a week...

Do you mean on the forums, or the front page site?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2014, 02:21:22 PM »

So this isnt the site specifically, but this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfP5ljrc36E) video has terrible quality. Im a big fan of having videos of the glitches but, this isnt the least bit helpful.

EDIT: Its fixed now. Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:45:06 PM by Bonooru » Logged
Jbop
Site Editor

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2015, 01:44:35 AM »

"Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/zeldaadmin/forums.zeldaspeedruns.com/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3"

On forums pages.

Because its OoT.
RainingChain
Deku Scrub

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2015, 05:31:14 PM »

It happens quite often that the website is down and the default Heroku error page is shown.

I don't quite understand why ZSR doesn't use a custom error page. That page could display a decent error message and a link to let say speedrunslive or the ZSR twitter.

For more info about setting custom error pages: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/error-pages

The website already uses S3 Amazon AWS so it would take a minute to set up.
Jbop
Site Editor

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2015, 06:29:44 PM »

Also all forums avatars are gone, and the icons for having a video and/or having a verified run under the "Status" column on the leaderboards are not showing up for me (on Chrome at least)

Because its OoT.
scaramanga
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2015, 04:21:27 PM »

Also all forums avatars are gone

I am also not able to log in permanently any more. There are some PHP-errors visible however. Maybe the server can be configured in a way to use an older PHP-version just for the forum, which should solve the problems.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: