ZSR Forums
April 16, 2024, 04:25:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: SS Any% Discussion  (Read 36222 times)
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2010, 09:31:52 AM »

What player are you trying to watch it in? What program did you record in? Need info if we have any hope of helping you...

May get a recorder at year's end...
MarcusSDA
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 09:34:25 AM »

What player are you trying to watch it in? What program did you record in? Need info if we have any hope of helping you...
1. Quicktime Player. 2. Studio 10 Quickstart (recording device is ''Dazzle Video Creator'')
Zero
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 04:12:47 AM »

1. Quicktime Player. 2. Studio 10 Quickstart (recording device is ''Dazzle Video Creator'')
Uh oh. Sorry but you may be screwed.  Embarrassed
Did you do any modifications to the file before it gave that error?
MarcusSDA
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 08:14:22 AM »

Uh oh. Sorry but you may be screwed.  Embarrassed
Did you do any modifications to the file before it gave that error?
No I didn't and the errors came directly after I stopped recording. Maybe the program can't handle so big files.
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2010, 02:33:30 AM »

Yeah, first things first, uninstall Quacktime, then try playing the file in a real plater like smplayer cccp...

Marcus
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 09:38:17 AM »

About my 6:42 SS, here are some mistakes I made and if I could do an SS without them I think I can get 6:35

- Beginning up to Forest Haven (Only some minor things such as Bokoblin battles took a few seconds more than it could be. I also had to go away for a minute right before Gohma.)

- Forest Haven up to TotG (On my way to Forbidden Woods I succeeded to fall down when grappeling right after I arrived at Forest Haven. In Forbidden Woods up to the boss the only mistake I made there was fucking up on the Moblins a little. I got eaten by Kalle Demos once and after that it took me like 30 seconds to get all of the vines down. On my way to Winfall Island I got hit by the damn shark a few times. I didn't use the cyclone because I was afraid I would come to DRI so I just sailed to Outset. Otherwise, it was flawless here.

- TotG (Everything in TotG was well done but then Gohdan got pretty fucked up. I think I lost 30 seconds or so.

- Hyrule Castle up to Forsaken Fortress (Hyrule Castle was done good but on my way to Forsaken Fortress I got hit by the damn shark a few times again.

- Forsaken Fortress up to Earth Temple (Phantom Ganon got fucked up, it took me a minute to defeat him I think. I didn't success with fast Helmaroc King, instead it took an extra minute to defeat him. After that, everything up to Earth Temple was done without any mistakes.

- Earth Temple (It took a few tries to do the Chu skip and I chose items very bad a few times but I got the small key without fighting the redeads and the mini boss was done without any mistakes. In the mirror room before the boss key I made some terrible mistakes so I had to play Command Melody a few more times than usual. Jalhalla was defeated without any mistakes.

- Up to Wind Temple (Flawless)

- Wind Temple (The beginning up to the mini boss was done great except that I didn't use the bomb boost to the small key. I was lucky to defeat the mini boss without any problems at least. In the room with some skulls with blue flames, where you need to use Makar and plant some trees and then hookshot on, I got hit by one of the skulls when hookshoting on the first tree and fell all the way down. When I had climbed a little the skull came down and I had to jump down and kill it and then climb up. Everything up to the boss was done without any mistakes, but I didn't use the Deku Leaf trick to skip playing command melody and plant a tree. I would lose too much time otherwise if I fall down. While fighting Molgera I failed to Hookshot his thounge while he was in the air once. After deafeating Molgera I had to go away again and when I came back the text after restoring Master Sword had already started.

- Triforce Quest (While collecting the maps some of the battles was done with some mistakes. While fishing up the shards, some of them took like a minute to get up.

- Up to Ganon's Tower (The two Darknuts in Hyrule Castle were deafeated quite fast.)

- Ganon's Tower (I made the same mistake in the Wind Trail on Molgera and when I did the fast way over the Woods Trail, one of the damn peahats hit me and I fell down in the void and had to do it again. Fire and Earth trail were done flawless. I got the Light Arrows without any problems, well I missed a Light Arrow on Phantom Ganon once and Puppet Ganon and Ganondorf were deafeated without any mistakes.

I think that's all the mistakes I made so I think 6:35 is possible.
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 09:23:29 AM »

Not trying to come across as The Perfect WW Master, but all those mistakes and that good of a time are not making sense for me. And yes, skipping a 4 minute timesaver cyclone warp is just like 4 minutes of mistakes, in the end. Is this faster button mashing method of sailing making a big difference? It'd be easier to make scene of you times if I knew how long different sections took. Like 4:40 to after leaving WT, or 2:05 for from that point to the end. I struggle with the last 2 hours, getting 2:05 to 2:10, so if you are getting sub 2:00 consistently, that alone could explain the times you are getting.

Impressive work, either way...

Marcus
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 09:57:57 AM »

Leaving Outset Island: Around 13:00

Getting into Forsaken Fortress: Around 20:00

Entering DRC: Around 43:00 or 44:00

Beating DRC: Around 1:00:00

Beating Forbidden Woods: Somewhere around 1:30 and 1:35. I don't remember exactly.

Entering TotG: Somewhere around 2:05:00 and 2:10:00

Beating TotG: Somewhere around 2:20:00 and 2:25:00

Beating Helmaroc King: 2:55:00 or so.

Beating Earth Temple: 3:59:00 I think.

Entering Wind Temple: 4:15:00 I think

Beating Wind Temple: Around 4:40:00

Entering Ganon's Tower: Around 6:10:00

Entering Puppet Ganon Battle: 6:30:00 or a little lower

Stabing Ganondorfs Head: 6:42:00

Some of the times might be wrong because I can't watch the video so it's a little hard to tell exactly. I only remember beating Earth Temple so good because it was only 5 minutes slower than my old segmented run.
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 03:52:58 PM »

I only remember beating Earth Temple so good because it was only 5 minutes slower than my old segmented run.

What the fuck.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Marcus
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 06:36:40 PM »

Atleast I think I had 3:54 when I finished Earth Temple on my old segmented run. It was over 2 years ago but I probably had 3:44.
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 10:25:32 PM »

Ah ok, the impressivle time came from the 2:02 endgame. Who needs to luck the cyclone warm when you can easily get under 2:05 endgame :(

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 04:00:50 PM »

I feel that the problem is that Windwaker is an extremely boring game to speedrun because there's a lack of big glitches & sequence breaks. The biggest glitch in the whole game--at the moment--is the ToG break, other than that, the typical speedrun consists of a series of small timesavers and quick little glitches that save only a few seconds. I think that we need to concentrate more on finding some big glitches so that we can skip some dungeons & useless items. The big thing now is the trial skips in Ganon's Tower, which everyone seems to think are impossible. I'm going to work on that more today. I believe that I've figured it out. Needs testing though. I also need someone to assist in the search for ToG early using wrong warp. I know Ani was experimenting with it. I'm taking a break from my Jabun early theory/ start the game with the Windwaker. Hopefully I'll find something. Huh

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
Marcus
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 05:16:00 PM »

I feel that the problem is that Windwaker is an extremely boring game to speedrun because there's a lack of big glitches & sequence breaks. The biggest glitch in the whole game--at the moment--is the ToG break, other than that, the typical speedrun consists of a series of small timesavers and quick little glitches that save only a few seconds.
That's the good thing, only using some tricks that saves some seconds here and there. It makes me feel that I'm beating the whole game fast if you know what I mean.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2010, 02:55:27 PM »

That's the good thing, only using some tricks that saves some seconds here and there. It makes me feel that I'm beating the whole game fast if you know what I mean.
Kind of get what you're saying. However, when the big glitches are found and WW becomes a more exciting speedrun, then you won't only feel like your beating the game faster, but you will be beating the game a lot faster.  Grin
EDIT:

How's it going Marcus?

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
Venick409
Regular Guay

Didn't you guys forget something?

Email
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2010, 09:13:35 PM »

New Wind Waker SS route.

Code:
-Opening
[Outset 1]
-Sidehop off Lookout, Roll to Grandma's House, Rupees under Grandma's House, Cloths
-Roll to water, swim across to ladder, climb up Aryll's Lookout
-Get Telescope, Equip Telescope [Pause 1], Zoom in on Mailman
-Cutscene
-Sidehop off Lookout, Roll to Orca's House
-Do Orca's Sword Training (1 & 2- tap tap wait.. tap tap wait.. etc; 3- normally; 4- quickspins, 5 & 6- as said)
-Leave house, unsheathe sword, roll up to FoF, slash down bushes, across bridge, enter FoF
-Quickspin log for 20 Rupees
-Go up, jumpslash log & sidehop to Bokoblin battle
-Tap Up, attack simultaneously with 3 horizontal slashes + quickspin
-Cutscene
-Roll to Grandma's house, Jumpslash up on fence, hold L trigger and walk off fence, enter house
-Grab shield, exit house, Jump fence, Roll to Tetra, say yes

[Pirate Ship 1]
-roll down, Change camera in mid-air, roll to door
-Enter door, drop down ledge, roll through door
-Talk to Niko, Sidehop to position self for rope game
-Jump to each rope, tap A immediately, change Cam angle in midair to position self to next rope
-Grab spoils bag, Roll off, up ladder, up stairs (sidehop to ledge), exit out door
-Go up ladder to lookout
-Cutscene

[Forsaken Fortress 1]
-Activate Gossip Stone cutscene
-Roll up stairs, grab 40 rupees
-Roll upstairs, up incline, jump into window
-Up ladder, option: 1- toss Pot at Moblin, knock him off edge. 2- Grab stick out of pot, Quickspin moblin off ledge
-Jump down, continue through FoF accordingly to Boat room
-Back up against door, watch for Moblin to stop sniffing and walk
-Run up and exit through door
-Roll up stairs, moblin skip, continue up incline
-Sidle across both gaps, Go into Moblin battle, grab sword, 4 slow slashes then attack normally
-Enter door, Cutscene

[Windfall 1]
-Roll up hill into town, Free Tingle,  Slash pots until 20 Rupees
-Buy Sail from Zunari, Equip Sail, and Tingle tuner over blanks [Pause 2]
-Jump down to KoRL, jump on and set sail to DR

[Dragon Roost 1]
-Obtain WindWaker
-Rock skip, Jumpslash to mailbox, Continue
-Talk to Mailman, Call Tingle, Roll up incline into mountain
-Talking scene, get Delivery bag, roll up & get letter from Medli, Equip letter over Tingle Tuner [Pause 3], Drop down and roll to Komali's room
-Show letter to Komali, exit room, make way to withered Pond
-Drop down & talk to medli, Toss her up, obtain Bottle, Equip Bottle, and Wind Waker over, Telescope, and Blank [Pause 4], Roll to water, bottle water
-Climb up bridge, water Bombplant, toss bomb, unplug spring
-Swim across, grab bomb, throw in first pot, Bomb boost across lava, enter DRC

[Dragon Roost Cavern]
-Set Tingle to potion, do Block Puzzle, Unsheathe sword, roll through, jumpslash over railing
-Get down to 1/4th of a heart, Quickspin Moblins, pick up stick, light torches, grab small key, exit
-Roll, slash bars, roll into transition, Jump gap, jumpslash down to block
-Pull block, Climb up, jump to ledge w/ bridge, DRC short cut
-Kill moblins with quickslashes, up ladder, through door
-Grab waterpot, ignore enemy, throw onto lava geyser, jump on platform, continue through door
-Toss bomb at Door, exit out door
-Roll up stairs, go into Moblin battle,get down to 1/4th of a heart, kill moblins (grab joy pendants if available)
-Get Grapple, Equip over bottle[Pause 5], Grapple across to barricade
-Slash bars, jump down, back through the door, Boss Key Skip
-Kill Gohma, skip heart container
-Cutscene

[Forest Haven]
-Get Wind's Requiem, Set Wind South, Sail to Forest Haven, Set Tingle to Bombs
-Out of KoRL, Wind Waker dive, swim inside
-Fight Chus by quickspinning, Cutscene
-use baba buds to get to Deku leaf, Equip Leaf over Sail [Pause 6], Glide to exit (grab magic)
-Glide to first island, set wind NW, grab magic, wait for cyclone, glide to FW, Enter

[Forbidden Woods]
-Grab Deku nut, toss at door, get down to 1/4th of a heart, enter
-Baba across, grab bomb, bomb door, enter door
-Glide to platform, Jump up, enter door
-Roll up, kill baba for bud, shoot up, leaf over to platform, grab nut, accross room, throw nut  at door, enter
-Use leaf to blow seed out of barrier, Use on door, enter
-Grapple, glide to big flower, up to blue pot area, Open Blue pot, jump and leaf on top of big flower, Early boomerang trick, Set Tingle to bombs, enter Mothula battle (Magic in grass before door if needed)
--Option: 1- use leaf, 4 thrusts to mothula, kill normally. 2- use leaf, jumpslash, leaf, jumpslash etc etc, kill normally
-Grab Boomerang, Equip over Grappling Hook, and Bottle over the Wind Waker[Pause 7], trigger switches, exit door
-get down to 1/4th a heart, Use Boomerang on door, exit through door
-Cut down Flower with boomerang, jump on flower as it falls, enter door
-Glide to the left, Early Boss key (Kill peahat if you must)
-Hit 5 switches with boomerang, maneuver self to in front of gate, grab boss key, Set Tingle to Green bottle, deathwarp
-roll up incline, jump into pot
-Jump down, use boomerang on door
-Quickspin Moths, enter door, Bottle fairy, enter to Boss Room
-One Cycle Kalle Demos, Don't get Heart Container, Leave
-Cutscene, go outside, jump in boat, Equip Sail, and Wind Waker, over the Boomerang, and Leaf (make sure Bottle is on X or Y)[Pause 8]

[Greatfish -> Outset 2]
-Sail N to Farore Pearl Placement, place pearl, sail W to Greatfish
-Talk to Mailman, get back in boat, sail NE to Windfall
-Roll up hill, bomb house shortcut, crawl into bomb house
-Cutscene, find out password
-Exit shop, roll up hill. jump onto ship, tell Niko password, enter
-Drop down, roll through door, talk to Niko
-Sidehop onto switch, sidehop to left, Grab rope when able, finish rope game 2
-get Bombs, exit ship, set wind S
-Jump down, roll to Boat, sail S to Din pearl placement
-Place pearl, get back in boat, Enter Cyclone (3 acceptable warps)
-Sail to Outset, get out of ship, roll to Grandma's house, use fairy on Grandma, get Elixer soup
-Exit house, get back in KoRL, sail to back of Outset,  Soup Glitch, Equip Bombs over Soup [Pause 9]
-Bomb down slab (~10 bombs), enter, get Nayru's Pearl
-Set wind NW, sail NE to Nayru Pearl placement, place pearl, Cutscene
-Sail into ToG

[Tower of Gods]
-Jump out of KoRL, Equip Leaf over Sail, swim to right side
-Toss statue on ledge next to pillar and wall, jump on 2nd pillar, glide to 1st pillar, do ToG wallclip Break
-Enter door, grab statues, toss onto switches, roll into left switch to land on platform
-Sidehop to next platforms, roll into door, enter door
-Take the right door, go across normally, call statue, navigate, take statue back to main room
-Learn Command melody, go left, restock on magic, enter door
-Glide to left side, then other side of room, enter door
-Glide across, call statue, step on switch, command melody, lead statue across bridge, cancel
-glide back across, pick up statue, through door, put statue on switch, glide to right side, enter door
-Fight Dark Nut, grab Bow, Equip Bow over Wind Waker[Pause 10], exit
-Shoot eye, glide to statue, Kill first skull if viable, take statue across room, enter main room
-More Magic if needed, Go up, enter door, jump down to lower door & enter
-Shoot eye, glide to platform, grab key, sidehop off, exit door
-Sidehop left, jumpslash into water, climb ladder, toss 2 statues on 1 pedestal, continue to next door (restock magic)
- Deku leaf to left side of lasers, Leaf to left Statue, Call then quickly leaf over lasers with the statue following you, leave room
-Pick up statue, exit door, toss on pedestal, go across, toss 2 on other pedestal, pick 1 more up
-Toss statue to pedestal as you land on your pedestal, grab statue, exit out door
-Leaf to right of lasers, grab boss key, Equip Grappling Hook over Leaf [Pause 11]
-Shoot statues, kill, exit door
-Shoot 2nd  laser eye for arrow restock if needed, jumpslash over other lasers
-Grab fairy if needed, enter boss room, Defeat Gohdan, Skip Heart container
-Grapple onto bell, small cutscene

[Hyrule 1]
-Go inside Hyrule, trigger KoRL speech, do block puzzle
-Enter throne room, obtain MS, leave throne room, Equip Sail and Wind Waker over bombs and grappling Hook [Pause 12]
-Make way upstairs (left side), grab arrows from pot, kill enemies, other pot for arrows, kill rest of enemies on top floor
-Downstairs, circle through the bottom floor till all enemies are dead, leave Hyrule

[Forsaken Fortress 2]
-Sail NW to Cyclone, Shoot him, obtain Ballad
-Warp to windfall, sail NW to NFI, get purse upgrade
-Sail W to FF, Wind waker dive in
-Roll upstairs, fight Phantom ganon
-Get the Skull Hammer, Equip Leaf and Hammer over Sail and Bow [Pause 13]
-Roll up stairs, glide over to half ladder, make way up FF to Helmeroc room
-Cutscene, roll up spiral, use Hammer on Helmeroc, 3 Hits on Helmeroc,  Helmeroc 2nd Phase Skip
-Roll up incline, enter Ganon room, cutscene

[Hyrule 2 - Earth Temple Entrance]
-Take tetra to throne room, cutscene, leave hyrule
-Equip Bow and Sail over Hammer and Leaf [Pause 14], get on KoRL, leave in gold circle
-Warp to B2, get F&I arrows, Switch arrows to Ice, warp to Dragon Roost
-Set wind S, Sail to Fire mountain, freeze, set wind NE,  Equip Leaf over Wind Waker[Pause 15], enter mountain, get Power Bracelets, leave
-Get in KoRL, Equip Wind Waker over Leaf [Pause 16],  warp to SFI, Equip Leaf over Wind Waker [Pause 17],  sail E to Ice Ring, melt
-Climb up, Glide over to iceblock, jump into mouth, jumpslash up steps, enter
-Roll through Wind, get Iron boots, roll back through wind, exit ring
-Get back to KoRL, Equip Wind Waker over Bow [Pause 18], warp To Outset
-Sail E to ET, lift rock, enter, learn EGL, exit, get back in KoRL
-Warp to Dragon Roost, shoot mountain bombs, grab 200 Rupee, Equip Leaf over Bow [Pause 19] Rock skip, glide to ledge, enter DR
-Go up & out door left of Mail sorting game, glide over, climb ladder
-Talk to Medli, play EGL, cutscene
-Warp to Outset, sail to ET, play EGL, Enter Temple

[Earth Temple]
-Equip Hammer over Sail [Pause 20], grab medli, fly across gap, cancel, pick her up & proceed
-Run up stairs, fly to first switch, Place Medli on the switch, Leaf over gap, jump on the switch
-Leaf Back to Medli, pick her up, go through door
-Put Medli in light, clockwise chu kill, spin medli around to stone black chus, hammer chus, grab Medli and enter door
-Fly with Medli, cancel, Hammer in mid air to hit switch, Pick up Medli, proceed through door
-Toss Medli, climb up ladder, pull block, CM, Shine light on Chest, cancel, grab key, pick up medli & leave
-Unlock door, proceed, jump at switches, drop medli right away, hit switch, sidehop to stairs
-Push block down to unlock door, CM Medli to ledge, pick up medli, proceed
-Kill floormaster, push block into place, use medli to melt wall, push other block into place
-Toss medli up to higher ledge, climb up, pick her up, exit door
-Toss medli, Equip Boomerang over Hammer [Pause 21]
kill Moblins, CM, use medli to shine light on Poes, then jump down, cancel, kill poes
-Pick up Medli, go up stairs & enter door, drop Medli, Position self, backflip-deku glide back to ledge, use boomerang to grab key, Pick up medli, leave
-Drop Medli ,Use key on door, enter, Mini Boss fight Skip, grab Mirror shield, Equip Hammer over Boomerang[Pause 22]
-Shine light on moon, exit door, pick up medli, Clime up to light, Shine light on wall under you
-Fly across left side to avoid floor master, enter door, fly towards next door, cancel, pick up medli, leave through new door, Medli Clip out of bounds, Pick her up, fly/leafglide to door, Enter door with Medli
-Go across bridge, play EGL, blow up slab, enter door
-Shine light off shield into Mirrors and the small statue, grab medli, go through the right door, roll across, grab small key, roll back across, exit with Medli, go through the other door
-Hug left wall, fly over, pull statue, hammer switch, CM, get Meli on the statue in front of the mirror part, shine light at stone statue through fence, leave, come back in, get Medli, leave again
-Throw medli up near the door, climb block, glide to ledge, Pick up medli, go through door
-Run through this room, Take Right path, conduct EGL, pick up Medli, go through door
-Go down stairs, BK skip, Kill Jalhalla, Skip Heart Container, obtain first master sword regeneration, leave

[Wind Temple]
-Get in KoRL, Equip Sail and Iron Boots over Hammer and Leaf [Pause 23]
-Warp to Windfall, sail N to WT, Set Tingle to red potion, put on boots, Equip Hammer over Sail [Pause 24], smash rock
-Enter WT, learn WGA, exit, get back in KoRL, Equip Sail over Hammer [Pause 25]
-Warp to Forest Haven, proceed up, Jump and Jumpslash into Makar's cave, teach WGA
-Warp to Windfall, sail N to WT
-Conduct WGA, enter Temple, Equip Leaf and Bombs over Sail and Iron Boots [pause 26]
-Toss Makar, CM, step on switch, cancel, glide across
-Pick up Makar, enter door, use Deku leaf on spinner, go across, CM, plant seeds, cancel, pick up makar, enter
-Toss & CM while in air, plant  3rd seed, Makar gets taken
-Exit out door, Zombie Hover to bottom right highest ledge (the one with the windmill thing), Set Tingle to green potion,  Ledge Clip with a bomb, Wind Waker Dive with a bomb, leaf to Mini boss Load zone, use green potion if must
-Shoot wizrobes with fire arrows & kill dark nut, Equip Hookshot and Hammer over Wind Waker and Leaf [Pause 27]
-hook up & use hammer, jump down and exit, Set Tingle to Red Potion
-Go to small key room, Bomb Boost Past spikes, Get small key, Equip Iron Boots over Hammer [Pause 28],
-Clime way up, Equip Leaf and Wind Waker over Iron Boots and Hook Shot[Pause 29],, Bomb edge clip, Wind Waker dive off a Bomb till under fan, Leaf through door way, use key on locked door
-Equip Hookshot and Iron boots over Wind Waker and Bombs [Pause 30], Hookshot up room, Iron boots on switch, go through unbarred door
-Run up to Wind, Perfect Leaf across, Through next door
-Stand on far left, Iron Boots Sidehop across room, Clip right side of WGA block
-Equip Bombs over Iron Boots [Pause 31], Rupees from back right pot, Zombie hover on Boss door frame, Bomb edge clip into loading zone
-Kill Molgera, Skip heart container, get 2nd Master Sword Regeneration, leave

[Triforce charts]
-Get on KoRL, Equip Sail and WInd Waker over Hookshot and Leaf [Pause 32]
-Conduct wind SW, warp to Greatfish
-Sail S to Islet, bomb ship, enter, play requiem, break pots for rupees, grab chart, leave
-Sail W to Golden ship, bomb, Equip Grapple over Bombs [Pause 33], get Chart
-Sail S to Diamond Steppe, go in, Equip Bow over Grapple [Pause 34] & get ghost chart
-Warp to Outset, Equip Leaf over Bow [Pause 35], go up to FoF, chuck rock & get purse upgrade, exit FoF
-Leaf over to Head or Jump down, go across island & hookshot up to tree
-pick up head, enter hole
-Break all pots for rupees, Equip Boomerang, Grapple and Bow over Leaf, Sail, and WInd Waker {Pause 36]
-Continue to do rooms, grapple joy pendants until 21, Equip Bombs over Grapple [Pause 37] & continue as such
-Equip Sail, Joy Pendants and WInd Waker {pause 38] Conduct Requiem, get triforce charts & rupees, leave
-Get back on KoRL, warp to Windfall Island
-Go into town, talk to Ms. Mary, accept Killer Bees game
-Roll to grave & learn SoP, go behind grave & make kid run, go catch kid
-Bomb house shortcut, make kid run & catch
-Roll into tree, Catch kid, find 4th kid, catch her
-Talk to Ms. Mary again, go back outside, Killer bees talk, go back inside
-Show Ms. Mary pendants & get Cabana deed
-Go back to KoRL, warp to ToG, sail S to Cabana, Equip Deed over nothing [Pause 39], Show deedgo in
-Equip Grapple and Hammer over, Wind Waker and Deed, Grapple pots for rupees, grapple post, go in, Maze skip with hammer, get chart, Equip Wind Waker and Hookshot over Grapple and Hammer [Pause 40]
-Exit, get back in KoRL. If Not night already, conduct SoP, check ghost chart, sail to ghost ship (change wind if necessary)
-Kill enemies, break pots for rupees, get Chart
-Set Wind N if applicable, warp to Dragon Roost, Sail NE to next chart island
-Assign hookshot to X, hook up palms, enter hole
-Clear rooms, get chart, break pots & pillar for rupees
-Exit, get back on KoRL, Equip Grapple and Hammer  over Hookshot and Wind Waker [Pause 41]
-Warp to Forest Haven, sail NE to bird rock island
-Bird island gate clip, enter room
-Requiem, break pots, grab chart, leave, Break back out, get back on KoRL
-Warp to SFI, sail NW to stone watcher, enter & clear rooms, break pots & pillar for rupees, grab chart
-Do 101 Rupee trick until 3184+ rupees
-Leave, get back on KoRL, warp to Tingle Island, translate charts, Equip Wind Waker over Hammer [Pause 42]

[Triforce pieces]
-Warp to Windfall, go N, get piece
-Warp to Dragon Roost, go N, grab piece
-Warp to Forest Haven, sail E-NE, get piece
-Warp to Greatfish, grab piece, set wind SE
-Sail SE to stonewatcher, grab piece
-Sail E to nayru pearl island, grab piece
-Warp to Outset, grab piece
-Warp to SFI, sail S to two-eye reef, grab piece
-Warp to ToG, go to Hyrule

[Hyrule 3 - End]
-Go where Zelda should be, Equip Bow, Hookshot, and Leaf [Pause 43], Kill Darknuts, leave
-Roll down & out door, slash barrier, roll across to trials entrance
-Trials Skip
- go up stairs through next, enter right door
-Jump down, go Down, Left, Up, Left, Right, Up
-Fight short phantom ganon battle, get Light arrows
-Go back in main room, shoot PG with light arrow, toss sword at wall, continue
-Roll up stairs, shoot enemies with light arrows, restock on Arrows, continue to Puppet Ganon
-First phase Equip Boomerang over Leaf [Pause 44], chop down Tail string, shoot tail bulb with light arrows
-Second phase shoot bulb as he falls
-Third phase... Good Luck
-Equip Grapple over Boomerang [Pause 45]
-Make way to Ganon, Soup Glitch[Pause 46 & 47], Cutscene
-Ganon Soup fast fight
-Ending
.Done
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 11:22:09 PM by Venick409 » Logged

[23:11:44] <Siglemic> buyin a game they think invented fps
[23:11:48] <greenfox> dude
[23:11:54] <greenfox> halo did invent fps
[23:11:57] <greenfox> didn't it?