ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:28:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Max% no equipment  (Read 4034 times)
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« on: October 09, 2010, 08:54:26 PM »

This challenge restricts everything on the equipment screen (boots, tunics, swords, shields, seed bag, quiver, bomb bag, strength, dive)

I've had the idea for this for a while and just got around to doing it yesterday.  I'm a bit disappointed by what could be gotten.  I underestimated how much of a restriction not allowing equipment was.  I was even going to make an exception for master sword so adult could do some stuff but you can't even get to adult >_>.  Anyway here are the items that can be gotten:

Deku sticks (30 upgrade)
Deku nuts (30 upgrade)
Fairy Ocarina
Chus
LoT
Cucco and milk bottles
Ice arrows
Din's Fire
Nayru's Love
Gerudo Card
Stone of agony
Adults Wallet
Zelda's Lullaby
Saria's Song
Sun's Song
Epona's Song
Requiem

I didn't get every GS/HP possible but I'm guessing you could get ~30 GS (which would also add giants wallet) and 8 hearts.

Maybe allowing left side equipment would make this more interesting.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:01:08 PM by ZFG » Logged

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 09:44:17 PM »

you escaped the forest with a wess from a deku stick right?
is it possible to get bombs? i cant think of a reason off the top of my head why you couldnt...
infact i think that it should be possible to beat DC with out a shield or sword, unless im forgetting something
if you had the ocarina then you couldnt you go to zelda and get the lullaby and then go to the deku tree for the emerald and the slingshot?
if your going to make an exception for the master sword you may aswell make an exception for the kokiri sword with the condition that once it is equipped you can no longer pick up any items.
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 10:00:31 PM »

I escaped using the deku nut method, though wess would work.

Bombs gives you bomb bag, which is part of the banned equipment.

Can't beat DC without shield, bombs or strength.

I forgot to add in the songs (just added them), and yes you can get to deku but can't get slingshot because of lack of shield (same reason why you can't beat deku either).

I was going to make an exception for master sword because it is equipped automatically when going to adult, so it would pretty much ban going to adult at all.  Kokiri is not equipped automatically and can be skipped.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 07:18:01 PM »

i forgot about ammo bags... oops
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: