ZSR Forums
April 30, 2024, 01:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: NO WAY LOOK AT THIS NOOB!!!!!!  (Read 10618 times)
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 12:32:30 AM »

and its sold to a guy on mah street for $57 and i can tell its 1.0 cuz gannons blood is red and its has the star moon symbol the sticker dose not exist because i think i ripped it or something
1.1 has both of those things.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 12:34:38 AM »

First of all $50+ is too much for v1.0 grey anyway, mush less a ripped label. You got an awesome deal off that guy v1.0 or not.

A super easy legit way to test for v1.0 is to go fishing and try to cast the rod near the door. If it lets you cast then it's v1.0.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 12:38:26 AM by aleckermit » Logged

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Glitched!
Regular Guay

I glitch a lot except for vine clipping

Email
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 12:53:11 AM »

you can cast through the door in v1.0?Huh?? Shocked

GRRRR! Stupid vine clip y won't u work
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 12:57:31 AM »

you can cast through the door in v1.0?Huh?? Shocked

Not through the door, just near it. Go stand near where the fisherman's "you can't leave with the rod" text appears and try to cast. Only v1.0 can.

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: