ZSR Forums
October 18, 2024, 12:28:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early BoTW Bombchus help  (Read 5966 times)
Glitched!
Regular Guay

I glitch a lot except for vine clipping

Email
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:32:09 AM »

I seriously need help I cannot clip through the wall i have tried ALL methods, but still cannot manage to clip through the wall any advice/tips/etc.

GRRRR! Stupid vine clip y won't u work
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 02:03:53 AM »

First piece of advice: Practice vine clip somewhere else, get the technique down. Make sure you're doing it right.
Secondly if you're using nuts, try and count the twitches if you can. I couldn't tell you how many since I just try and time it, and hope that I get it lol

Third, if you're doing the no-nuts method, I do recommend buffering it. Watch Jiano's and Cosmo's video on it, learn the timing. It helps Smiley

After that if it's your preferred method you can learn it without buffering, which there's no real tips for that other than trying to apply it without buffering Tongue

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
NOKAUBURE
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 10:04:20 AM »

with deku nuts is more easy for me. Just climb the wall, place you behind the skulltula, and she goes up and down. When she is down, throw a nut. Now, climb fast to the wall, and place a bit left. Now, Z+down+A and Z+up+A to re-climb. If the skulltula ataks you during the re-climb, you cliped. If the skulltula doesnt atak, re-climb. If you dont clip, try again. The key is the buton combinations

Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: