ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Segmented 100% Discussion  (Read 37182 times)
Ucansayperdy
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 02:19:59 AM »

Playing through this.

807: You sail by a Big Octo Here. Prolly worth mentioning.
903: Its been awhile since I played through the whole game, but is the windmill supposed to do anything here? It just kinda nudged it.
919: The route never got the chart for the HP
951: Also no chart Ok so you ment Bomb Island. Route said go to FH then treasure get.
1157: W

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:32:24 PM by Ucansayperdy » Logged
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2011, 04:06:49 AM »

yo manocheese you're pretty dumb sorry to say

why would MM 100% not include a complete bomber's notebook (among other things)?

the reason the song of time definition is used is because it incorporates every achievable item and event deemed significant enough to stay with the game after saving. if you accomplish everything by doing so, you have essentially completed the game fully as there is nothing else to obtain

radix is pretty lame and his opinions mean nothing, so basing a definition on something he said 6 years ago holds absolutely no merit and makes no sense whatsoever

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2011, 11:24:35 PM »

Wow, kaztalek, what a nice, rational way to argue your stance. <_<
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:29:31 PM by ING-X » Logged

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2011, 11:36:39 PM »

Kaztalek is right though.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:42:56 PM by bluephantom340 » Logged

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 07:09:21 PM »

what are you getting at

my argument is rational, "nice" is subjective

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
Thiradell
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2012, 06:51:31 PM »

Dang, nice Darknut find. There's a couple issues with that strategy:

-The Skull Hammer hit has to come immediately, so if there's multiple Darknuts in the room, it can be a little difficult for this to work.
-There are two types of parries which, to my knowledge, are randomly chosen, and I get the one where Link rolls around behind and slashes at their chest armor more often. A successful chest parry doesn't even guarantee that a helmet parry will be next; Link will often just continue doing the roll-around.

It also doesn't save a whole lot of time against weaker Darknuts anyway. I'll try to see if it's usable somewhere.
Thiradell
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2012, 12:02:34 AM »

Fwiw, I'm now done with 74 segments of my run. I'm on Outset Island right now, I figured out a pretty cool way to get the huge pig across the water by making him angry, and then putting him in the water to cool him off (like Super Mario Sunshine!)

Savage Labyrinth is up next, and after that all the big dungeons are done, so after the total mess that is Windfall Island, I just have to get Triforce Charts + Shards + Forest Water stuff + Trading Sequence + other Heart Pieces! Seems like the run will end up around 100-110 segments.

I'm thinking of going back over the entire run and recording commentary for every segment, to try to make things a little more interesting to watch in some places, and to explain stuff. I doubt I'll submit to SDA, because it was a huge hassle to do that last time; I can't run torrent programs on my computer, and I don't have all the segments on discs.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:06:02 AM by Thiradell » Logged
Thiradell
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 06:27:19 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsbCh_QFjIw

30-minute Savage Labyrinth segment, with a sweet finish at the end using Ani's new Iron Knuckle strategy.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: