ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 06:03:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your N64 collection (no matter how small)  (Read 52807 times)
Venick409
Regular Guay

Didn't you guys forget something?

Email
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 10:28:48 AM »

Dude! Glover, I would so buy that from you! Wink

[23:11:44] <Siglemic> buyin a game they think invented fps
[23:11:48] <greenfox> dude
[23:11:54] <greenfox> halo did invent fps
[23:11:57] <greenfox> didn't it?
Marcus
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »

They all suck except the Zeldas, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Goldeneye, SSB, and SM64. My MM is written on in permanent ink >.<

WTF?! You hate DK64 and MK64?!
Swordless Link
Regular Guay

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »

Most of my collection is boring, but I did manage to find this beauty the other week. It arrived in the mail earlier today.

<%Swordless> Klyde is just trolling
<KlydeStorm> ^
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 06:14:22 PM »

Wow that Gold MM NFR is spotless, congrats. How much did you pay?

I got an AWESOME deal recently on a Star Fox 64 NFR, $11.80 SHIPPED!!! It's one of the rarer NFR's. I'm up to 9 N64 NFR's now Smiley

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Swordless Link
Regular Guay

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 09:34:08 PM »

Wow that Gold MM NFR is spotless, congrats. How much did you pay?

Only £43.37 (69.44 USD), including shipping.

You should show pictures of all of your NFRs. Cheesy

P.S. I'll get back to you really soon on that thing we were talking about, I'm just finishing setting everything up.

<KlydeStorm> ^
Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 01:47:53 AM »

I have a pretty standard N64 collection (about 30 games) but nothing all that special sans gray 1.0 OoT.
Swordless Link
Regular Guay

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »

Look what arrived in the mail for me today:

Cheesy

<KlydeStorm> ^
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 10:01:17 PM »

Das cool Swordless, seems like you're going for real nice condition ones. But I win Cool:

Second pic just for fun Tongue, the Sonics are as common as dirt. MM grey guy is taking forever to respond to my messages, hanging in there for now. He does run a business full time...

PS: Here's how Excite Bike 64 starts-up, pretty cool... Game itself is same as retail as far as I can tell.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:15:30 PM by aleckermit » Logged

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 10:16:14 PM »

isn't gcn zelda collector's edition always not for resale

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »

isn't gcn zelda collector's edition always not for resale

Yeah it is. Like I said above the 2nd pic is just for giggles. Sonic 1 & 2 NFR's were bundle pack-ins, real common.

Swordless Link
Regular Guay

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 05:57:13 PM »

Great collection, alec. I found an OoT NFR on eBay (seems to be the same guy you said was selling it on nintendoage.com) with only a small tear in the centre of the sticker, but it's £100, and I'm not willing to spend that on a game yet. >_>

I did buy a Mario Kart 64 NFR today, in as good condition as my SM64. Can't wait to get that. I also have a Pokemon Silver NFR coming in the mail.

<KlydeStorm> ^
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 06:00:37 PM »

Great collection, alec. I found an OoT NFR on eBay (seems to be the same guy you said was selling it on nintendoage.com) with only a small tear in the centre of the sticker, but it's £100, and I'm not willing to spend that on a game yet. >_>

I did buy a Mario Kart 64 NFR today, in as good condition as my SM64. Can't wait to get that. I also have a Pokemon Silver NFR coming in the mail.

I saw a poorly-listed MK64 NFR on ebay recently, but I couldn't bid on it (paypal linking issues at the time). It was titled "Super Mario 64" but had a MK64 NFR pic. Quit buying the ones I don't have.

Swordless Link
Regular Guay

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »

I dunno how much more I can buy right now, anyway. The SM64 and MK64 ones are Christmas presents. There are a few others floating around right now that I want, but nothing too rare. Still waiting for a decent condition grey MM to show up. Sad

P.S. are you sure there's a gold OoT NFR? I've looked everywhere for a picture of one but haven't found one, only the grey cart.

<KlydeStorm> ^
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2010, 06:10:37 PM »

P.S. are you sure there's a gold OoT NFR? I've looked everywhere for a picture of one but haven't found one, only the grey cart.

It doesn't have a standard spot with "NFR" text on the front label, it only has the white store sticker on the backside. Never seen one myself, but I've been told by a few people on NA that it does exist. Used for some sort of promotion, not much known about it.

UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2010, 09:21:26 PM »

is there any NFR game with actual version differences or are they just promotional stuff from stores?

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: