ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 09:59:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT / MQ - Question & Answer / Trick Help Thread  (Read 930125 times)
Toolex
Regular Guay

My hair gets compared to this too often...

« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2011, 12:47:36 PM »

I am having trouble with the pressure jump over the Lost Woods bridge. Does anyone have any tips on how to do it?

Practice, its not to hard when u get it and really if u dont get it first time u lose a little time so a fair few people will just skip it...

Got back into Zelda OOT and MM because of this site Cheesy
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2011, 05:45:33 PM »

Damn i was hoping it did cause that wud have given me an idea

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2011, 06:20:38 PM »

Is there a way to make Navi call for you when you're in ToT? Preferably after you've done a DoT - skip

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
RattleMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2011, 08:24:26 PM »

I am having trouble with the pressure jump over the Lost Woods bridge. Does anyone have any tips on how to do it?
See if this helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_dlnz9LaOs

Steps are in the description.
zeldazoneman
Regular Guay

« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »

this is probaly old but i discovered how to hess without water. is this old or new?
zeldazoneman
Regular Guay

« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2011, 08:53:53 PM »

well is there a way to forwards backflip in oot?
Exodus122
Regular Guay

« Reply #261 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:07 PM »

Old

Elminster
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2011, 01:00:23 AM »

There is. Useless because you cannot grab ledges out of a backflip in OoT.

ZeldaPlayer37
Deku Scrub

« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2011, 07:24:52 AM »

I noticed that in the Team 100% route that the Deku Nut upgrade from the Forest Stage is gotten after you turn into an adult. I thought that this upgrade was impossible to get once you turn into an adult. Am I just wrong?
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2011, 07:31:15 AM »

I noticed that in the Team 100% route that the Deku Nut upgrade from the Forest Stage is gotten after you turn into an adult. I thought that this upgrade was impossible to get once you turn into an adult. Am I just wrong?

Getting the Poacher's Saw makes the upgrade impossible to get.

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Soret
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #265 on: June 25, 2011, 01:46:14 AM »

I'm new to Zelda speed running so no harsh words okies? >=P

Okies so I was watching an Ocarina of Time Speedrun and was confused about something most players do when they speedrun this game. Like in the middle of the run they would talk to the great fairy or something (can't remember 100%) as big link.  Then immediately afterwards they would sing a random warp song and it works even though they never learned it from Shiek. How did they do this? I was look around the main website for answers but idk where to look xD!
Also I would like to know how they triggered the cut scene for the light arrows o.O

ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #266 on: June 25, 2011, 01:50:19 AM »

What you saw was Reverse bottle adventure, a glitch that can get you items without actually "getting" them by catching something in a bottle on B and having certain items on C right.  Specifically, poachers saw on C right can modify your warp songs.  The same thing with the light arrow cutscene, by catching something in your B bottle with broken gorons sword in C right, it modifies your medallions, and since the only medallions required to activate the light arrow cutscene is shadow and spirit, it automatically activates the cutscene.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:53:04 AM by ZFG » Logged

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Soret
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #267 on: June 25, 2011, 02:47:02 AM »

What you saw was Reverse bottle adventure, a glitch that can get you items without actually "getting" them by catching something in a bottle on B and having certain items on C right.  Specifically, poachers saw on C right can modify your warp songs.  The same thing with the light arrow cutscene, by catching something in your B bottle with broken gorons sword in C right, it modifies your medallions, and since the only medallions required to activate the light arrow cutscene is shadow and spirit, it automatically activates the cutscene.
Oh so that's what it was xD! Thanks a lot :3

I want to try speedrunning one day so this helped a lot :3
Link99
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #268 on: June 28, 2011, 09:47:27 AM »

I'm having great difficulty in the forest temple, I'm trying to do the jump here.

It's the one where you ground jump onto the block and then have to hover walk (well, roll) around the corner and make it to the ledge on the other side. I've tried it a good few times this morning and I can never seem to get the distance. Has anyone got any little tricks that help with this jump? It's really bugging me!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 09:50:24 AM by Link99 » Logged
Glozboy
Regular Guay

« Reply #269 on: June 28, 2011, 10:33:36 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how the Navi dive Forest Escape alters the route for any%? Does it mean the Ocarina can now be completely skipped?

Currently playing: Ocarina of Time (GC)
Working on: No RBA/WW
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59
  Print  

Jump to: