ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 01:48:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zelda Wii Speculation  (Read 5720 times)
Blizzerk
Special Guay

What is this I don't even-

Blizzerk@live.com
WWW Email
« on: January 21, 2010, 01:09:52 PM »

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/20/rumor-zelda-wii-to-be-majoras-mask-sequel/

http://youtube.com/earthbounding

Thoughts? that first link is quite new.

[21:02:55] <Blizz> Uhh...
[21:02:59] <Blizz> RingRush..
[21:03:06] <Blizz> I was meaning to ask you something
[21:03:13] <RingRush> no I will not go to prom with you
[21:03:16] <Blizz> :<
------------------
<@jiano> get off my lawn you damn kids
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 03:09:07 PM »

weren't there rumors about TP being a MM sequel at some point too?

anyway, this would be a nice change of pace. i always wanted to see what happened with OoT/MM Link after he left Termina. also, it would be neat if the FD mask was back in some way to explain what was it.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »

A MM sequel would be amazing. OoT/MM style gameplay/characters with revamped graphics would be very cool, not to mention flashbacks to stuff that happened in OoT/MM. The Hero of Time Link is by far the most developed Link character and is overall the most interesting. The rumor that Link will not use the Master Sword in this new game supports the theory that you will play as the Hero of Time after MM (since Link puts the MS back in the pedestal and leaves)

I'd really like to see some completely original dungeon themes (not just basic elements like grass, fire, water). Going to the Sacred Realm and possible doing the Light Temple would be AMAZING.

There is a large gap between the Hero of Time story and WW/TP. I think this would be the perfect time to fill that gap.

My thoughts after seeing the artwork:

The MS probably "transforms" into this girl since Link is shown swordless in the artwork while she is in non-MS form. It's also possible that you don't use her as the MS in the game, she may just be it's "spirit". There's also a good chance that this girl and the Great Fairies from WW are somehow related since they look so much alike, especially the little girl fairy that gives you the fire/ice arrows). If I had to guess, I'd say that the girl in the artwork is the "Great Fairy of the Master Sword". None of this disproves that it could be a MM sequel.

Here's a comparison picture I made (colored circles correspond to the other circle of the same color):

Notice how Link is swordless and seems to be protecting the MS girl.

Here are two other excellent comparison someone made:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 08:40:16 PM by aleckermit » Logged

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 11:39:22 PM »

can't wait for E3. Also, a 2010 release? wow.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Zero
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 05:53:13 AM »

Earthbounding said a rumor that the lady in the image isn't the living incanation of the master sword. It might not even be in the game, like MM. Also, the lady is like Navi/Midna and will not accompany you on your quest.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 06:03:34 AM by Zero » Logged
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 06:51:30 PM »

if this is a sequel to MM i cant wait to see it

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
Ænlgån
Regular Guay

Jeg elesker mitt hjem.

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 03:38:43 PM »

I know they'll be changing some things such as "beating the dungeon and going back onto the main field". They're looking to change that. Apparently, Link's sword is supposed to be unique in the game (this excludes Wii motion plus being the unique feature).

Get a life? What are you talking about? I'm a gamer. I have several lives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: