ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:10:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other games?! Preposterous!  (Read 21488 times)
David
Deku Scrub

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2011, 04:39:24 PM »

I play a crapload of any metroid games (I started to learn speedrunning and TASing on Super Metroid). I also play alot of fighting games, mainly street fighter games (third strike, ssf2 any version, need to rebuy SSF4 with AE) and the marvel vs capcom series.

I also play Megaman and Megaman X, Castlevania, Mario, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, DKC 1-3 and DK64, Cave Story, LoL (once in awhile), some MMORPG's every once in awhile.

I also play alot of games on Steam.
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 01:46:25 AM »

VEXX

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
g14s4n
Deku Scrub

CU @ Da CLuB

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:30 PM »

Finally came out of lurking so I thought this would be a good topic to start off in Cheesy

Besides the n64 zelda games, off which I just dusted off my skills after not playing for 2 years (luckily the tricks discovred in that time arent that hard) I'm also playing La Mulana, Touhou, Jamestown: Legend of the lost colony, Shikigami no Shiro II and III. When I'm done with my exams my annual Mother 2 and 3 playthroughs will commence Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: