Beta Quest: A new OoT Mod

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jbop:
lmao

mzxrules:
Some bugs people have reported:

QZ: Crash on entering DC door, above bombable staircase, adult.

gUInホメヒフ crash on Bolero, Adult: https://gyazo.com/71299139131f4ce7ac1c8ecf883f4318

Classic OoT bug: Running out of health outside Temple of Time (Child and Adult) results in yellow bar crash.

cSf48v "there is a weird bug, when sunsong-warp from haunted-wasteland to ddc - camera is frozen and updates only when I pause and unpause" im playing on mupen64plus-bundle-win32-2.5 with english lang ^^

mrbubbleskp:
love this mod! Making bingos very creative :)

Dagoth_Bob:
Great mod. Even though I'm not a speedrunner, it's a fun challenge to attempt 100% with randomized exits.

There's only one issue I've run into, so far. If you are sent to the Spirit Temple exit in the Desert Colossus and the Requiem of Spirit cutscene triggers, the game will crash when the cutscene ends. I've had it happen on two different seeds and I run through an Everdrive v2 on N64 hardware. I was given a yellow bar the first instance of it occurring, but a hard freeze on the second seed I attempted with.

mzxrules:
Note to everyone: If you encounter a yellow bar crash, please try and show the debug screens to me. I can understand them, and try and trace the exception that occurred

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page