ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:23:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your Favorite Zelda speedrunner This includes Taser's Top 5!!!  (Read 30027 times)
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 07:32:39 AM »

My updated list:
1.) Poptart1234
2.) Maddness
3.) JuneWilson
4.) Horror the Cat
5.) CHC

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
petrie911
Regular Guay

Everybody Loves Hypnotoad!

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 06:15:48 AM »

1) petrie911
2) petrie911
3) petrie911
4) Runnerguy
5) petrie911
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2015, 07:47:59 AM »

Favorites of all time (10):
1) ZFG (I think he is by far the greatest Ocarina of Time speedrunner to ever exist. I don't think anyone will ever be close to his skill)
2) Cosmo (Has influenced me greatly in speedrunning and has personally helped me learn a lot of the game back in 2008-09. Him and ZFG told me about SDA and without them I would have never speedrunned)
3) Jiano (Really awesome guy who I think had the best stream in all of speedrunning. Watching his stream was incredible and I feel sorry for anyone who missed it)
4) MrGrunz (Great TASer. Had a lot of great times with him on IRC. Wish I could see him again sometime)
5) GlitchesAndStuff (One of the nicest people if not the nicest in all of ZSR)
6) TSDA/Zero (I used to race with him 5 or more times a day when the concept of racing first began. Miss those days greatly)
7) Keeta (Amazing at MM. I've always really liked him even though he often times didn't like me)
8} Swordless (Another great TASer. Hung out with him a lot in IRC and he helped me put my SDA run on youtube)
9) Siglemic (I know he doesn't want to be associated for speedrunning anymore, but I think he contributed so much to MM. I liked his personality a lot and he had(has?) sick ass hair)
10) Runnerguy2489 (So many great moments happened with rg, my favorite being him running to the public library to type .done. OoT wouldn't be the same without him)

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Jbop
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 03:09:12 AM »

My updated list:
1.) Poptart1234
2.) Maddness
3.) JuneWilson
4.) Horror the Cat
5.) CHC

Favorites of all time (10):
1) ZFG (I think he is by far the greatest Ocarina of Time speedrunner to ever exist. I don't think anyone will ever be close to his skill)
2) Cosmo (Has influenced me greatly in speedrunning and has personally helped me learn a lot of the game back in 2008-09. Him and ZFG told me about SDA and without them I would have never speedrunned)
3) Jiano (Really awesome guy who I think had the best stream in all of speedrunning. Watching his stream was incredible and I feel sorry for anyone who missed it)
4) MrGrunz (Great TASer. Had a lot of great times with him on IRC. Wish I could see him again sometime)
5) GlitchesAndStuff (One of the nicest people if not the nicest in all of ZSR)
6) TSDA/Zero (I used to race with him 5 or more times a day when the concept of racing first began. Miss those days greatly)
7) Keeta (Amazing at MM. I've always really liked him even though he often times didn't like me)
8} Swordless (Another great TASer. Hung out with him a lot in IRC and he helped me put my SDA run on youtube)
9) Siglemic (I know he doesn't want to be associated for speedrunning anymore, but I think he contributed so much to MM. I liked his personality a lot and he had(has?) sick ass hair)
10) Runnerguy2489 (So many great moments happened with rg, my favorite being him running to the public library to type .done. OoT wouldn't be the same without him)

RIP JuneWilson et al.

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
Apasher
Regular Guay

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2015, 01:09:44 AM »

Lmao this thread being revived from the dead.

2013 newboi's top 5:

1. Shaeden/Pydoyks - If I never found out that he ran OoT (knew him from Melee), I wouldn't have gotten super into watching speedrunning streams. By far the most relaxed OoT runner I've ever watched.

2. ZFG - Biggest influence to me. Very helpful and chill stream.

3/4. Venick - Another big influence. Great work ethic, and pushed me to improve.

3/4. Piticarus - Read Venick.

5. Turothking - Fun person to race and exchange shit talk with.
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2015, 03:00:18 AM »

kosmicd12 -cool guy, helped me finish my first race, basically turned me from a lurker to actually having speed-friends
fox -cool guy, incredible TASer, his knowledge of the games is amazing, the go-to guy for questions or help
poodleskirt -cool guy, as easy as it was to make fun of him, and even though he started the ridiculous setup revolution, i genuinely miss watching his stream
gymnast -cool guy, great chill stream, and across the whole series one of the best overall players
benstephens -cool guy, good pal, good stream, his oot3d skill is a tier above anyone elses

i tried to make this more personal and think outside the box of cosmo, rg, zfg, etc

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Jbop
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2015, 03:43:25 AM »

poodleskirt -cool guy, as easy as it was to make fun of him, and even though he started the ridiculous setup revolution, i genuinely miss watching his stream

Just made me realize I still have more of his runs to upload lol

Also here's to Kosmic (hopefully) returning in a few months!

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: