ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:09:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GIM - Light Arrows (game crashing)  (Read 3854 times)
PriestRSC
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: May 21, 2015, 04:53:43 PM »

Hey guys, haven't done any speedrunning in a while but wanted to ask a question.

First of all, i'm playing on NTSC VC

I successfully perform GiM in Deku Tree and walk up to the heart container chest and then jump in the water.

And my game crashes?

I haven't done a lot of research on GiM, so I'm very curious if it should be crashing on VC. Maybe it should be ./shrug, haven't attempted to perform it with the compass chest yet.

Anyways, some clarification would be nice Smiley thanks

EDIT: crashed with Deku Seeds, haven't tried nuts yet

EDIT: Did not crash with Deku Nuts...have light arrow in inventory... so what happened?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 05:16:44 PM by PriestRSC » Logged
scaramanga
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 08:25:18 PM »

That is quite common. Nuts don't crash, seeds can on some rare occasions. I don't know if someone figured out why/when that happens.

(By the way: Theres a heart in the chest, not a heart container, you get those by defeating bosses.)
Sniping117
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 08:28:34 PM »

Deku Seeds crash on VC
PriestRSC
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 08:44:14 PM »

That is quite common. Nuts don't crash, seeds can on some rare occasions. I don't know if someone figured out why/when that happens.

(By the way: Theres a heart in the chest, not a heart container, you get those by defeating bosses.)

Interesting, and I meant recovery heart Tongue didn't mean heart container
scaramanga
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 08:46:29 PM »

So obviously the rare crashes are on the GameCube version. I'm sure ZFG mentioned it during one of his max% Child runs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: