ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:12:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: Voyager of Time (Romhack)  (Read 66587 times)
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 07:12:33 AM »

I've been playing it for about half an hour or so. It's a pretty good hack so far.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
giadrosich
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 06:32:23 PM »

Just want to warn folks, we've found an issue with a few people with the jar room towards the marketplace freezing on 'em. So be cautious when going towards that room--I didn't have an issue on my emulator, and I think it might depend whether you're playing pre-patched rom or one you patched yourself. There's nothing important in the room, so no worries.
Hornlitz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2013, 03:49:05 AM »

Okay so I started this game up today, and on the title screen, I pressed start, and then it transported me into the game. And when I say that, I don't mean the title screen. I mean it, for some reason, put me into the Spirit temple cutscene as though I just fought Nabooru-Knuckle. I had 14 hearts and pretty much everything in the start screen, except the skulltulas. Has this happened to anyone else?

And I haven't even gotten to this point in the game yet either. I've only played up until the Deku tree.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2013, 04:00:52 AM »

It's the debug rom. There's a feature where pressing start will skip the current cutscene.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
piti166
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 04:50:41 PM »

Is it intended that getting epona by getting OOB is ridiculous easy? Cuz one of the ganondorf castle pieces allows to get on the roof and jump OOB so u only have to walk into the CS loading zone. Also u can talk with Ingo  there.
Arnachy69
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015, 01:24:45 PM »

Is There Anyone they can compress this awsome rom to an minimum an mb's so i can inject this to an n64 wad
this is an realy awsome game but 76 mb after unpack rar is to large for injected Sad
aterraformer
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2015, 11:57:45 PM »

Console compatibility for hacks needs to be a thing.  Preferably (for me) on an actual N64 but VC would be good too.

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2015, 05:30:47 AM »

Console compatibility is an issue because most rom hacks modify the Debug Rom, which doesn't work on VC, and because most rom hackers have no fucking clue how to actually hack without relying on someone else's tools

Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
aterraformer
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2015, 05:47:54 PM »

Console compatibility is an issue because most rom hacks modify the Debug Rom, which doesn't work on VC, and because most rom hackers have no fucking clue how to actually hack without relying on someone else's tools
Is there anyway to like, remove the debug aspects or port the maps into a functional rom?

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2015, 04:36:52 AM »

of course there is, but it'd be easier to just port the maps into a commercial release, rather than trim off the debug aspects. it's not that hard to do, it just takes time to do the work correctly.

Braid
aterraformer
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2015, 08:40:16 PM »

of course there is, but it'd be easier to just port the maps into a commercial release, rather than trim off the debug aspects. it's not that hard to do, it just takes time to do the work correctly.
I wish I knew how to do that but I have literally 0 knowledge of N64 hacking.  Only SNES.  I would probably start with Zelda's Birthday considering it's smaller and possibly a speedgame I could actually do lol.  Then again, that Cosmo/Jiano hack is pretty short too.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: