MM3D: Questions & Answers

<< < (2/7) > >>

reidenlightman:
Does anybody have a consistent way of Ikana early without triple sword clip? I seem to only get it 1 in 10 times, and the only so-called guide I found did a crap job explaining the inputs.

gabyelnuevo:
Quote from: reidenlightman on April 14, 2015, 05:38:31 AM

Does anybody have a consistent way of Ikana early without triple sword clip? I seem to only get it 1 in 10 times, and the only so-called guide I found did a crap job explaining the inputs.

Nope, is either TSC for consistent method or be lucky to get the 1-framer trick first try =P

benstephens1000:
That trick is really just one that you need to aquire muscle memory for. It's best if you hit A just a little before landing and target at the apex of your pound. It's all about that timing.

bobthegiraffemonkey:
Quote from: reidenlightman on April 14, 2015, 05:38:31 AM

Go to the corner between right side of the rock and the wall, and target the rock (as human). Sidehop left, roll twice, sidehop right, roll, backfip (keep holding back or you won't make it up). It's not too bad to jump up without a setup, but I made one anyway. Fun fact: I checked my setup to post and went there during the day, apparently the real chus will knock you OOB at that corner.

demolition14:
Mashing A when Goron Link is going upwards works well with me, get it about 1 in 3 tries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page