ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: whats better christmas or boxing day ?
christmas day - 1 (100%)
boxing day - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello zsr forum could someone please help me ?  (Read 4251 times)
goukiz
Deku Scrub

« on: December 23, 2014, 02:20:51 PM »

Hello I am trying to get into speedrunning oot I just got some money for Christmas which im going to spend on a vc and what ever else I need to run oot mst could someone please help me with what else I need to be able to run it ?
MHFsilver
Deku Scrub

iQue info guy

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 03:34:49 AM »

Hello I am trying to get into speedrunning oot I just got some money for Christmas which im going to spend on a vc and what ever else I need to run oot mst could someone please help me with what else I need to be able to run it ?

You'd need a Wii, price depending on which model. Ocarina of Time on VC is like $10 but you can only buy $20, $30, and $50 Nintendo cards. A computer that can run Open Broadcasting Software/Xsplit/whatever and a capture card. If you want one that just works, a Dazzle DVC100 would work which is like $40-50 or an EZcap which is like $10-20. Maybe some splitters if you want to play off your TV. Splitters are like $2 on Amazon. And if you're on composite, you'd need some RCA cables which I got some 6 foot long cables for $5. That should be all you need and most of this stuff could be bought off eBay or Amazon.

Don't question my knowledge of the Ryuusei no Rockman series.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: