ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 06:11:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting Facts About You  (Read 33937 times)
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 10:03:32 PM »

i guess you're a fan of auto-fellatio

no u

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
MarcusSDA
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 08:25:39 PM »

When I wake up and it's school I get mad and when I'm at school I think of nothing except getting home. I prefer to call school hell and homeworks unnecessary. Sometimes I wake up on school days and says: ''What shall I do today?'' And then: ''Oh it's school:@ Sad now this day is destryed'' I don't think anyone hates school more than me.
mysticremen11
Regular Guay

hyes!

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 12:06:37 AM »

im 16 i (obviously) like to play games and hang out with my friends (which is why im absent on here sometimes)

<@Cosmo> ive only drawn naked people recently
RBABot   [SEEN] elminster was last seen in #zelda 0secs ago saying ".seen elminster"
Ænlgån
Regular Guay

Jeg elesker mitt hjem.

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 10:58:13 PM »

-I'm the "History nerd" in my History class
-I'm very sarcastic and happen to use it a lot
-My two favorite games are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 02:25:42 AM by Ænlgån » Logged

Get a life? What are you talking about? I'm a gamer. I have several lives.
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 01:22:43 AM »

I don't actually exist, I'm a figment of your imagination.

ded
AkiGrahamShitatsuchi
Regular Guay

Ner, just, Ner

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2010, 12:56:12 AM »

All of the christian world believes you exist, RR.

I have OCD for odd things, like placement/order of things, you know, being squared and whatnot. Also, things need to be straight, etc. This sucks when I play games, 'cuz if I would be running (lol, me actually running), I would waste at least 10 seconds making Link face exactly side ways, or exactly forward, or need to take his sword out, etc, pirwbfcjrbfsdfjkb.

I'm a grammar/spelling nazi, when not around you fools and on the irc.

I have an oral... thingy. No idea what the rest is called. I need to be playing with something in my mouth (shutup), or have something in my mouth (shutup), or play with my mouth (shutup), or use my mouth to play with something (shutup), etc.

I have a passion for smelling. Probably my favorite hobby.

I have way more, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Haters gonna hate.
Blizz:
So we wuz playin zelda 1 and Gannon wuz all "Rawr I stole ur prinzess and cut your magic triangle into 8 segments cuz i am a meaniepants" so then i wuz like "ok lol i'll see you in 45 minutez"
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2010, 01:56:23 AM »

Oral fixation. That's what it's called.

Anyways, another interesting thing about me!
I'M A BOY!
inb4mind=blown

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
AkiGrahamShitatsuchi
Regular Guay

Ner, just, Ner

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »

I remembered that during class today. But thanks anyway. I gotsa an other one:

My feet need to be high above the ground and, at least chair level, when i sit. My legs need to be bent when I sit, also. My favorite position to sit in is when I bend my left leg, put my left foot on the chair, and sit on my right leg. I make sure I don't do anything to stop me from doing just that.

I also constantly tense the muscles on my limbs and back. This includes stretching them to the farthest extent.

Aren't I just awesome Wink

EDIT:Oh, jah, and I have to smell things... Smell things. </nokidding>
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 03:15:02 AM by AkiGrahamShitatsuchi » Logged

Haters gonna hate.
Blizz:
So we wuz playin zelda 1 and Gannon wuz all "Rawr I stole ur prinzess and cut your magic triangle into 8 segments cuz i am a meaniepants" so then i wuz like "ok lol i'll see you in 45 minutez"
Lexkeeta
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2010, 08:39:11 PM »

I curl up in a ball and lay down on my chair in class when im bored.

ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2010, 02:50:10 AM »

My feet need to be high above the ground and, at least chair level, when i sit. My legs need to be bent when I sit, also. My favorite position to sit in is when I bend my left leg, put my left foot on the chair, and sit on my right leg. I make sure I don't do anything to stop me from doing just that.

WTF I DO THE SAME THING :O

mind = blown

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2010, 09:57:44 AM »

I have an empty bottle of nail polish remover on my desk (from my car model building days?). I have unopened check stubs from work all over my room. 2 are shoved in parts of my computer tower, to help with sound. I have 47 manga books, and a bunch of Shonen Jump magazines. I'll start buying these again when I have more room. There are 6 displays in my room : TV, monitor, cellphone, gba sp, oldschool ds.

Wasn't that interesting?

May get a recorder at year's end...
AkiGrahamShitatsuchi
Regular Guay

Ner, just, Ner

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 06:37:53 PM »

That was quite interesting.
I only have 36 manga volumes and 12 shonen jumps Tongue

Haters gonna hate.
Blizz:
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 04:18:33 PM »

1.-when I was a child, I used to see Sakura Card Captor every single morning, until I realized I was inlove with her, I played to be Shaoran hahaha, and at this time I still so inlove with her, I still watch the DVD chapters, the movie, though I know it from back to rear, I think something diabolic inside doesn't let me keep my life without her.

2.- Three ours after eating pig or a glass of milk I fart.

3.-As far as I know, I am the only mexican a this forums, though TSDA has mexican relatives.

4.-I have been ever the smarter at my class, though I never do big efforts.

5.-I love Mexico's history, specially Pancho Villa, who you can see at your left.

6.- Sometimes qhen Im tired, I sleep just  my bed with my clothes, Ill awake cold and when I go under the covertors sleep as a dog.

7.- I love animals, cats are my favorite, I have 4 cats and three dogs, most of them come to my house because their owners badtreat them, and as my heart has much space them I feed them and they stay.

8.-I live at a town at the deep mountain range

9.- I play several musical instruments:
At the early age of 9 years, my father joined a band, and he teached my brother the keyboard, then he teached it to me, but he just told me 'where to press' but no logistic, it wasn't but two years later when we bought our own keyboard and I learned completly with the same keyboard electronic teacher, then I started being interested in guitars, I asked a cousin to teach me but he just teached me a couple of moves, and told me 'when you totally domain them the I'll teach you more'.
 One day I was practicing and compared the sound of the guitar and the keyboard, and Shocked I WAS THE SAME, I never went back with that counsin and I learned to play guitar with the keyboard.
 My brother joined a band with some friends, he played the drums and I also learned from him.
 Now the most easy, my girlfriend plays flute, and I learned with just heariung it once, in less then 2 minutes  Grin
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:23:39 PM by Chimpas » Logged

GAG
Regular Guay

So is this like a race?

johto193@windowslive.com
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2010, 09:04:07 AM »

I talk/sing to myself when I am alone at home. I got the best music grade possible. (A, or in Finland 10) Cool

I always talk to the mirror before I brush my teeth Shocked

<Pokey> .rank pokey
 <GAG> .wank GAG
<Pokey> hmm... It doesn't seem to work
SuperGamingFreak
Deku Scrub

Peace Guys

thedude2010@live.de
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 09:06:19 PM »

I talk to my guinea pig a lot.

I LOVE to turn up my tuner and play "Smoke on the Water" loud enough, that the neighburs bang the seeling with a broom.

Sup3rG4m1ngFr3ak
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: