ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:54:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with TSC  (Read 5124 times)
APigthatflys
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: November 25, 2014, 06:58:09 PM »

I'm learning any% (or trying to) and I have most of the glitches down except for TSC...the easiest one. I know how to do it, but it seems random. I've tried with different angles, different approaches, but nothing works. I've got it a couple times, but when I replicate it (same angle, B and A tapping) it doesn't work. Any help on getting it consistently? Smiley
Byak
Deku Scrub

Dash! Dash! Dash!

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 07:52:37 PM »

Hey

I assume this is for the first TSC, (ie. to escape the forest). As much as I would like to say that there is a guaranteed method to execute this trick, sadly that is not the case. If you were to look at previous WR runs you would even notice that there are times when even veteran runners fail this trick first time.
However, practice makes (nearly) perfect. I shall describe the method I use:

After chopping down the sign next to the exit, I line up against the wall and do a 180 degree turn (then pressing L). The camera should appear over Link's head, facing down. If you were to imagine the analogue stick as being the face of a clock, I tap the analogue stick in between the 8 o'clock and 9 o'clock position, as it is not a 90 degree turn I aim for. Then I TSC and hopefully clip past the guard.

Again, even this fails for me sometimes, but I persist. There are plenty of videos that show off this trick, but if I have enough time I can upload one with commentary.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:25:34 AM by Byak » Logged

I am the best, yes, Impact!
Dash! Dash! Dash!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: