ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ique player mido skip - second frame  (Read 8704 times)
GCTK24
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 11:31:15 PM »

I allready wrote what I tried to fix  the angle.
Are you sure that you clip is the same as shown on emulator ?
Are there two frames you can release target on ?
I have no idea what I could do to fix it.
I usually buffer to the right frame jumpslash hold up+right until the next correct frame, press start again to see if I hit the right frame and when everything seems fine to me I hold left + target + mash B.
At the 5 swimming sound of link I release target. Sometimes he clips sometimes he falls out of bounds and sometimws he clips into midos circle of deeaaath....
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 11:37:44 PM »

I allready wrote what I tried to fix  the angle.
Are you sure that you clip is the same as shown on emulator ?
Are there two frames you can release target on ?
I have no idea what I could do to fix it.
I usually buffer to the right frame jumpslash hold up+right until the next correct frame, press start again to see if I hit the right frame and when everything seems fine to me I hold left + target + mash B.
At the 5 swimming sound of link I release target. Sometimes he clips sometimes he falls out of bounds and sometimws he clips into midos circle of deeaaath....

The only reason you should get inconsistent angles if you don't wait long enough before the final sidehop.

Make sure you keep holding up-right until after you've pressed B for the 2nd jumpslash.

For the 2nd jumpslash, try pressing B right before pressing target, and starting holding left at the same time you target.

There should be 2 frames to untarget. I basically use the ground appearing as a visual cue.
GCTK24
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2014, 03:33:20 AM »

might be interesting to know...
and it's easier for me xD

http://youtu.be/TYrjxtcOnhE
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 03:34:53 AM by GCTK24 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: