ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 08:49:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocarina of Time 100% Blindfolded  (Read 4688 times)
SlaskPrask
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:42:57 PM »

Hi.

I'm currently doing a 100% Blindfolded (including maps and compasses) project and there's certain parts I would appriciate getting help with.

For example:
How to get the 10 big poes
How to do dampe race for the hp

I will try to figure it out myself, but if anyone would like to help to find strats/setups I would appriciate it Smiley

Zargaroc
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 08:28:00 PM »

For the Big poes, here a picture that can help you

For Dampe HP, Runnerguy made a video that explain everything: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFCKTZUiLY

Hope it help you  Smiley
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 12:45:26 PM »

I think he means the race in the Dampe's tomb.
A tip: Walk backwards and do sidehops. When you get hit by fire, keep pushing the Z button as Link will reposition himself in the right angle. Warp songs (that don't work in that place) can stop the timer for a few seconds.

What will be really annoying in the 100% blindfolded run are some of the minigames, especially the chest game. A 1:32 chance plus finding the chest in the room and walking back after you lose.  Grin
BTW the Lens of truth might be helpful in the desert. Activate it and target the ghost.

Before you save the world, kiss the princess or you might regret it.
Balatee
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 09:16:37 PM »

there's a setup for the poe in front of market using chus, i think that would probably be better that trying to shoot it with bow, maybe you could make setups for the other poes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0Kp2QJovQ
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:18:30 PM by Balatee » Logged
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 04:04:37 PM »

Some poes can also be shot without Epona, if you run and roll fast enough into the spawning spot. I know for sure the one at the market works.

Before you save the world, kiss the princess or you might regret it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: