ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:59:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocarina of time: Glitchless 100% routing  (Read 5918 times)
Frosty
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: September 08, 2013, 11:11:05 PM »

I'm looking to re-route the Glitchless 100% route because this run is not very optimized.

Current route: Pastebin.com/gxUzTcde

I feel that in child 1 you shouldn't go in the graveyard without the boomerang but then you would still need to learn the suns song to get the GS's at kakiriko village and other places in child 1 and adult 1. I'm not really sure where to put it.

However, If you do go in the graveyard at child 1 I think you should do the Dampe heartpiece then instead of waiting until child 2.

There is also a lot of other things that need changing and I'm basically looking to re-route the whole thing
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:18:26 AM by Frosty » Logged
SlapTheCat
Deku Scrub

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 06:29:34 AM »

Just what are you asking for? Somebody to help you or somebody to do it for you?

I can tell you straight up that there are better routes out there (like mine or Makai's)

But yes the route could be more optimized and there are some people working on it already.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:32:07 AM by SlapTheCat » Logged
Frosty
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 09:19:14 PM »

Just what are you asking for? Somebody to help you or somebody to do it for you?

I can tell you straight up that there are better routes out there (like mine or Makai's)

But yes the route could be more optimized and there are some people working on it already.

I was going to ask if someone could help me.
But if there is a better route could you link it?
SlapTheCat
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 05:45:36 AM »

I was going to ask if someone could help me.
But if there is a better route could you link it?

Here is my current route (I'm pretty sure it's the fastest) http://pastebin.com/Z0LYs1vU

I'm making changes to this route very often though so it will quickly become a little outdated

If you have any suggestions on how i could make the route faster please tell me Tongue
Frosty
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 11:15:23 PM »

Here is my current route (I'm pretty sure it's the fastest) http://pastebin.com/Z0LYs1vU

I'm making changes to this route very often though so it will quickly become a little outdated

If you have any suggestions on how i could make the route faster please tell me Tongue

thanks! and will do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: