ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 08:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Volvagia Fight  (Read 3342 times)
CFerens
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: July 22, 2013, 04:56:56 AM »

Hey guys, back with another question here. I've gotten to the point of my MST practicing where I'm about to fight Volvagia. Here's my question - is there a consistent method of fighting Volvagia fariy-less? Watching MST runners like Pydoyks make it seem easy, so I'm not sure if it really is.

What makes me ask this question is that I'm not sure if the fight is RNG based or not. I have a friend who also does MST, and he uses a fairy because he claims that the Volvagia will fly up, and you will die without a fairy. I'm just asking to clarify on what method I should use.

Thanks a lot guys.
btastic
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 02:01:20 PM »

Well that sounds kind of noobish, but I don't know how to beat him with a really good method (I know there is this method with bombs and you can kill him quite easily). But this might help you:
If he flies and trying to get you, just run around in a circle, he will never hit you. And if the stones start to drop, just hang at the side of the platform and climb up after that again. And thats the way I do it. But I'm just bad :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jcFoDQRnrU maybe this one might help you
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:04:52 PM by btastic » Logged

also known as Sutso
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: