ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 06:09:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ganondoor help any% Please  (Read 4237 times)
flopingderpwhale
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: April 09, 2015, 06:52:42 AM »

I recently go into speedrunning Loz oot Any%. I have alomost gotten every trick except Ganondoor. I follow each setup correctly and yes I understand it is a frame perfect trick but I just can't seem to get the warp down. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong and give tips plz. Im assumption is im not entering the door on the right frame so yea idk will post video if needed to.
Amateseru
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 08:33:09 AM »

There are already countless topics about that...

Anyway you should try the "mst setup" you have 5 frames to adjust your position and this is quite easy. This video explains a bunch of setup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaQMSrZql38 you shall find the good one for you
RattleMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 03:38:41 AM »

Do you have the ability to stream or record video of your attempts? That would make it much easier to determine where you're having trouble.
DcWHaT
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 07:20:38 AM »

I would suggest doing it on pc with a emulator so u can use save states because practicing wrong warps on n64/wii/gnc is so so hard and if u can God Hess from a rock and u can't do a wrong warp good luck.
mrmicky
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 11:50:11 AM »

If you still need help with the trick, e-mail me at mich1992@hotmail.co.uk, and I'll jump on Twitch when I can and explain it as I do it for you.

Edit: Or post here, i'll check every few hours.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 11:51:43 AM by mrmicky » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: