ZSR Marathon

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jbop:
Ask Zmaster91 and/or Geno, they have been doing runs and glitch researching lately afaik (on FSA)

Benzouz:
Hi,

I was just wondering why OoT 3D is not represented in the ZSR marathon ?
Is because the game is the same than OoT 64 ?
Still a lot of glitches are different than the N64 version so the route would be quite different and otherwise it could be done in a different category anyway ? (like MST which is very interesting)
Or is it because no speedrunners were available on the dates of the marathon ?

I know that maybe the list of games is closed and there's no point of discussing this sort of thing, but I'm really interested in an answer because I really love this game and I'd like to see runs to learn more about it

Pedalpowertoast:
No one of the good runners can stream in good quality (or just dont find it comfortable) and im sure the folks at ZSR wants people to use the capture device, its sad because I want to see people demonstrate how the game is like after these months... :(

Or people think its the same as the 64 version :|

Also no offense to the runners, but they dont practise enough, (or focus on one category) that would result to something horrible in the marathon.

benstephens1000:
I would love to do OoT3D MST in the marathon, as I have been working pretty hard on the category as of late, but as Toast said, only one guy who runs the game has a capture card and he isn't very active or all that good :P

I mean if people would be ok with a really shitty webcam stream, I'd do it, but I'm pretty sure no one wants that, and unfortunately, that's just the way things are...

Benzouz:
Well I've been watching your 5:25 100% WR for the past 2 days and I wasn't really bothered by the quality :p
It had some stream sometimes but otherwise it was ok ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page