ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 04:57:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iQue@home help?  (Read 3271 times)
aterraformer
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: May 01, 2015, 12:15:25 AM »

Hey.  I won an action for an iQue a few days ago and it is supposed to come in within the next day or two.  I'm aware that since the discovery of GIM, the iQue is no longer the fastest but I would like to have all versions of the game and have to intention of going after records.  My question is about iQue@home.  Is the online service still available for downloading Ocarina of Time?  I read somewhere that people were having trouble connecting.  I was able to update my software after one failed attempt so I would imagine it is?  This leads me to my next question.  I bought from a US seller so he wasn't offering an extra game download.  How exactly do I get a serial code to download OoT?  I have read that the software does not except credit cards, nor do I really feel comfortable with it.  Ideally, I would like to buy the physical release but that seems super rare and would probably cost much more than what I payed for the iQue it's self.  Maybe I'll ask this too.  Can I deleted the demos off the iQue to reduce space and possibly increase load times?  Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it all out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:11:01 PM by aterraformer » Logged

Lamort
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 02:31:09 AM »

I'm thinking of buying one as well, could you please tell us where you got all the information? That'd be great for anyone else who might want those questions answered
aterraformer
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 02:48:16 AM »

Sure.  If you already have an iQue (I won a random auction from a guy in the US), just message this seller asking for a serial code.  The seller does have a listing but for some reason that is only for an iQue bought from this seller but if you send him your paypal email, he'll give you an invoice.

As for getting Windows XP to work on later OSes, I used VMware since it has a drag and drop feature and I wasn't able to get the iQue@home link to open in the emulator.  Use this guide for the software and that's about it.

Oh and I use this power cord.  If you have any other questions, just let me know and I'll see if I can help but that's all I can think of.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: