New ZSR, Editors Needed!

<< < (17/17)

reidenlightman:
Is it too late to want to be an editor for MM3D? I'm seeing some errors in some pages. One example is Snowhead Temple's page. It says that to action swap, after pulling out hookshot, you press the stick button then tatl button afterward. That's correct, but the following could be worded better. It says press the stick and target, then let go of the stick. If someone follow that to the letter, they'll end up failing it.

I've been very active in MM3D, and I've written the Epona Skip Route. I assume BenStephens and I both used it in our runs.

TLoZSR:
Could I get editor on the Skyward Sword pages? Currently working on rewriting the route.

Thanks c:

gymnast86:
I was wondering if I could be added as an editor for oot3d and skyward sword as well.

Ace:
I'd like to be an editor for The Wind Waker so I can edit pages and help bring them up-to-date as well as make them look more clean. I've been working with The Wind Waker for almost two years now. If any proof is needed to verify this, I currently have the top time on ZSR and am working towards sub 4. You can also visit my YT to find all kinds of videos of things I'd like to add to ZSR where applicable. https://www.youtube.com/user/Cha0ticAce/videos

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page