New ZSR, Editors Needed!

<< < (2/17) > >>

Cranson:
I'd be willing to write for Link's Awakening and Link's Awakening DX.  I'm more experienced in DX than B&W (just got a WR on 100% DX last night), but the tricks are mostly the same, with a few exceptions, and I do have some experience in the B&W version as well.

mzxrules:
Cranson, you can now edit LA and DX pages. If there really are only a minimal amount of differences (like OoT's MQ), I'd say just edit the DX site.

Jbop:
We've already decided to edit the LA site only  ;D

mzxrules:
That works. I hope to see some LA pages soon

nathanisbored:
Does this include rewording pages or adding visual cues to help with the explanations? For OoT, I think that some pages may address things that are no longer relevant as a use. And some pages have very technical explanations that may confuse newcomers. I think there may be ways to rewrite certain pages to make them easier to understand (without oversimplifying). RBA and Wrong Warp come to mind. Wrong Warp (at least the basics of why it works) shouldn't be so hard for people to understand, but I think they are put off by all the technical info. The RBA page could use more visual aids, like pictures of the inventory highlighting certain parts that are relevant to the explanation, or pictures of the items instead of just values and loads of charts. And bring back the RBA calculator!

I don't know if I'm capable of doing any of these things, but it's a suggestion. It really seems like just linking the RBA page to someone who doesn't understand the glitch hardly helps them at all. They just end up more confused.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page