ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:03:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nevermind. (not) giving away (zelda useless) n64 hardware  (Read 4365 times)
leeboiy
Regular Guay

Well Come!

« on: February 04, 2013, 05:23:50 AM »

Would rather this end up in a good home than mess with ebay goobers. It would be nice to sell it but seriously if one of you would put it to good use just the pay the shipping (before or after receiving it - I don't care), and i'll send it in your direction.

Its called a dex drive and is supposedly used to copy save files from n64 memory packs to pc and vice versa. I purchased it on ebay hoping it could pull info from a typical n64 cart. It doesn't, and I don't play anything that needs a memory pack so I never used it.
http://i49.tinypic.com/vo02o2.jpg

Drop a line if you have a use for that sort of thing.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:27:28 PM by leeboiy » Logged
whyieyesya
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 10:36:51 PM »

Might be useful for someone that is working on a segmented 100% run of OoT.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 11:30:20 PM »

Or if you own the Playstation version. Useful for backing up those 100% saves.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
leeboiy
Regular Guay

Well Come!

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 03:22:19 PM »

lol, this community can be so welcoming at times. whyieyesya, keep up the good work with vc control stick mapping & Pedalpowertoast with the oot 3ds.

As for this, decade old memories of borrowing MM from a friend had me thinking it required the expansion pack and then a controller pack to save.

Stoopid memories.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 05:32:15 PM »

Should I lock the thread?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
leeboiy
Regular Guay

Well Come!

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 06:14:58 PM »

That works for me.

Thanks.

Edit: I see the "Lock this topic" option hidden in the additional options now. Done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: