ZSR Forums
March 19, 2024, 09:41:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TP All Dungeons  (Read 7653 times)
Just
Deku Scrub

« on: January 29, 2013, 12:00:27 AM »

I didn't see a thread on All Dungeons and I didn't come up with anything for All Dungeons on search.

Anyways I'm looking to learn this route and start running it, but the information on it is very scarce or hard to find. None of the world records have been posted. (http://www.zeldaspeedruns.com/leaderboards/tp/alldungeons) and there is not route on http://www.zeldaspeedruns.com/tp/

I know Chaoslink wrote a route not to long ago, but I lost it so if anyone could post that I would appreciate it. Also if there is a thread that is already about TP All Dungeons just link me to that and close this topic.

So this thread is about the posting and sharing of information on TP All Dungeons, just in case I hadn't made it clear. Feel free to share any ideas or post and videos that could be useful to TP All Dungeons and I will be doing the same. Also if you people have questions on TP All Dungeons feel free to ask them on this thread and hopefully either I (even though I don't have much experience,) or somebody else will be able to answer them.
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:06:45 AM »

All Dungeons pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/igMkKhVQ

World Record video:

http://www.twitch.tv/pheenoh/b/357564541

I recommend using the pastebin route, it's easier

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Just
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:21:06 AM »

Take the easy route? Wheres the fun in that? Go big or go home YADDAMEAN 420 YOLO!
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:54:29 AM »

Gl defeating Pheenoh the meano.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Just
Deku Scrub

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 01:28:27 AM »

Thanks. I hope to accomplish this goal by or during Summer break. I really don't have friends or a life so I should pretty much get 8+ hours of practice in a day unless I'm playing League or SC2. Also I forgot to thank you Pheenoh for posting that info so thanks a bunch.
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »

Thanks. I hope to accomplish this goal by or during Summer break. I really don't have friends or a life so I should pretty much get 8+ hours of practice in a day unless I'm playing League or SC2. Also I forgot to thank you Pheenoh for posting that info so thanks a bunch.
No prob, I welcome the competition.

<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Just
Deku Scrub

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 09:00:04 PM »

Do you ever have to tame Epona? I would assume you don't after doing BiT. Also I didn't know you had to do EMS and BiT, but thats awesome.
Pheenoh
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 09:08:36 PM »

Do you ever have to tame Epona? I would assume you don't after doing BiT. Also I didn't know you had to do EMS and BiT, but thats awesome.
Back in Time sets the "Epona Tamed" flag automatically, so no.

logitechsdaz
Regular Guay

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 08:06:02 AM »

faster all dungeons rta route (saves over 4 minutes when optimized)

1. same as old all dungeons route up to lake hylia
2. pillar clip
3. do the same stuff as any% rta up to defeating darkhammer
4. after darkhammer, exit the room, break the ice blocking your path, bomb jump, lja to next platform, break ice covering the clawshot target, etc until finishing snowpeak
5. re-enter snowpeak, break statue for orange rupee, exit
6. do as you would in the old route until after cits and warping to north faron
7. after warping to north faron, you have the option to do the lja + bomb boost to get on the ledge and enter sacred grove (it saves over 40 seconds, but it isn't very reliable)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQ79QjPB9c
8. the remainder of the route is the same as the old one

Skyreon
Deku Scrub

Just another Twilight Princess victim

WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 09:01:22 AM »

Oh wow I have to try that bomb jump + LJA. All Dungeons is definitely breaking out of the no pillar clip-community rule now. Thanks for the post Logitech

<runnerguy2489> If I would push them next to each other, I think they would be like right next to each other.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: