SS has a v1.1 & v1.2, fixes the new AC clip. Unknown if non-v1.1 J discs exist

(1/5) > >>

aleckermit:
The new AC dungeon clip that Kazooie found does not work on all copies of the game, and maybe in none of the Japanese copies. JPN SS did come out 3 days after NA.

English 1.0 code on back of disc: RVL-SOUE-0A-0
English 1.1 code on back of disc: RVL-SOUE-0A-1
English 1.2 code on back of disc: RVL-SOUE-0A-2

Japanese 1.1 code on back of disc: RVL-SOUJ-0A-0

If you own a Japanese disc or have an ISO check the code and test the clip, hopefully a J 1.0 exists.

Japanese save at AC for testing is attached below.

Pedalpowertoast:
What about the E version? Is there a 1.1 version of that too?

BTW does the save glitch fix channel change anything else other than the goron glitch?

Its amazing how someone found the seam and was able to clip through in 4 days, props to Nintendo.
Unless....they found it another way :(

Tenderhearted:
I'll be testing to see if they fixed Song of Hero glitch on my 1.1 later, if they didn't fix that then it's stupid they fixed a little seam in AC and not the Song Of Hero thing.

Kazooie:
I have NTSC v1.0 then if I'm able to do this clip. It's so stupid nintendo have fixed this. I hope there is way to do this in japanese version of the game.

TLoZSR:
Quote from: Kazooie on November 10, 2012, 03:14:49 PM

I have NTSC v1.0 then if I'm able to do this clip. It's so stupid nintendo have fixed this. I hope there is way to do this in japanese version of the game.

unfortunately, the little gap just isn't there on japanese. We'll need to find a different clip somewhere else in that room xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page