ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 10:28:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any% Discussion  (Read 24457 times)
DropDead
Deku Scrub

I'm no good

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 06:37:56 PM »

Random question, I've heard this before however I would like to know speciefically (why or if) the Master Quest version is faster in any of the categories.

benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 09:58:48 PM »

Random question, I've heard this before however I would like to know speciefically (why or if) the Master Quest version is faster in any of the categories.
one this ought to be in the Q&A thread, but no matter. Anyways, there was a time when MQ MST was faster but I have no idea whether or not that was due to the route... I think any% may actually have the potential to be faster, and I guess any% NG+ would have to be faster with early bombs, or perhaps bombs that route would get Jabu chus and just NG+ MS. Honestly not many routes have been figured out for MQ Tongue

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »

one this ought to be in the Q&A thread, but no matter. Anyways, there was a time when MQ MST was faster but I have no idea whether or not that was due to the route... I think any% may actually have the potential to be faster, and I guess any% NG+ would have to be faster with early bombs, or perhaps bombs that route would get Jabu chus and just NG+ MS. Honestly not many routes have been figured out for MQ Tongue
Master Quest is still faster for MST NG+. The tricks that I found definitely make it faster for the category, it's just that nobody has ran it at all since it is not on the leaderboards.
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

Dont be hatin on my swag dawg:p

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2013, 03:30:01 PM »

i ran it and got a 37:01...

Be serious bro, the muffin is coming for you >Smiley
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 09:20:20 PM »

You probably did the wrong category or something. What category did you do?
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

Dont be hatin on my swag dawg:p

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2013, 10:03:51 PM »

i did ng+ MQ

Be serious bro, the muffin is coming for you >Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: