ZSR Forums
April 18, 2024, 01:49:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Route Finished  (Read 8959 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
Nook
Special Guay

« on: July 24, 2012, 11:39:50 PM »

The Wind Waker 100% Route: http://pastebin.com/LndkVWq5

Ani made the original route
Demon9 updated the definition to include Treasure Charts & wrote them in
Abahbob & I did refining/updating
It is a heavily modified version of Ani's first route

Definition:
- All Hearts
- All Items
- All Treasure Charts
- Full Quest Status Screen
- Full Items Screen
- Deluxe Picto Box
- Double Magic
- Hurricane Spin
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:13:22 PM by Tom Nook » Logged

Demon9
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 12:13:46 PM »

Good job on finishing it! There was a few things that could save a bit of time that I saw in the route though. Smiley

- Instead of changing the wind to N and then W after Forbidden Woods keep it at NW
- After Greatfish when sailing to Windfall to do password skip change wind to E instead of NE, alot easier to do the PW skip that way
- In the submarine NW of headstone use boomerang to kill the rats
- In FF2 change wind to S after you leafed to the ladder, this makes it possible to leaf across both gaps instead of just the second (you change it to S later anyway)
-In Earth Temple, blow the warp pot close to the boss door and ledge clip in the mirror room to get to the treasure chart room. Savewarp and then warp with the pot, call tingle and BK skip. This makes you get short on one Knights Crest but you can route change to do Stonewatcher (+HP next to Stonewatcher) & Cyclops reef after Wind Temple instead to get the KC. (I did this in my run and it worked out well)
- Kirkq clip for Ghost ship chart
- In Windfall when you're taking photos the Anton and Linda one always comes after Garrikson for me (It's still good to know where you have both of them though so you don't miss them)
- Skip getting Pinwheel section, it's not needed at all. Just trade your exotic flower to the goron on Bomb Island for the Sickle moon flag.
- Instead of playing Song of Passing and then searching for the Ghost Ship go to Bomb Island (you're going here in this route right after ghost ship anyways), fish the HP up and then play Song of Passing. The Ghost Ship will be there so you'll just have to farm there as long as you can (most likely close to 4k Rupees when dawn), those 4k Rupees will be enough for now. After you have done the water tree quest and have gotten the heart piece on Star Island warp to GFI, play Song of Passing if needed and farm to ~3.2k Rupees and get the chart.
- After you got the Big Sale Flag skip going to Bomb Island and just go to Bird's Peak Rock, the reason for this is that you don't have to trade with the goron at the Bomb Island to get the Hero's Flag. When you water the tree at GFI equip your Big Sale's Flag, show it to the Goron and he will give you the Hero's Flag. Now show the Hero's Flag to him to recieve the Postman's Statue.

Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 03:35:07 AM »

Unknown Paste ID
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 10:50:27 AM »

Odd that it's not working now... I have backups so it'll be edited and reposted anyway

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 12:35:35 PM »

Edited reposted and it works

Gords
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 12:16:33 PM »

with the treasure charts, is it required to get the treasure that corresponds to the chart or do we just need to obtain the chart?

i know some charts will need the treasure obtained since they are heart pieces and such but most of the charts are just rupees.
Demon9
Regular Guay

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 07:29:15 PM »

You're only required to get the treasure chart so no need to fish up any of the treasure except for the heart pieces
r0bd0g
Regular Guay

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 08:26:21 PM »

Why are the treasure charts in the definition but not the special charts like the big octo, incredible, grotto, etc charts?
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 01:39:03 AM »

Doesn't the map screen show the count of the charts and chest? I think this doesn't include special charts though.
r0bd0g
Regular Guay

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 04:58:53 AM »

Next to the map screen is the chart screen, and on that screen obviously it shows whether or not you have them. The number of charts thing is a weird justification since it does show the number of chests that you've opened too...

I don't want to be that guy that's like "I don't like this definition" *never runs the category*... It just seems strange to me, so I'm curious the reason. :p