ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:54:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Sockfolder Puzzle  (Read 43893 times)
lilkcough1
Regular Guay

thanks to vosva for the pic

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »

I realize this post is old, but I have a question about the puzzle.  Why exactly couldn't you just RBA the nocturne, get the hover boots, get the gold skulltula in the boat room, and then crouch stab recoil to double defense?  Why do you need to go to the forest, fire, and water temples anyways?  And sorry for bumping this old thread.
cafde
Site Editor
Regular Guay

FrankerZ

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2012, 09:16:55 PM »

I realize this post is old, but I have a question about the puzzle.  Why exactly couldn't you just RBA the nocturne, get the hover boots, get the gold skulltula in the boat room, and then crouch stab recoil to double defense?  Why do you need to go to the forest, fire, and water temples anyways?  And sorry for bumping this old thread.

You have to go back in time, meaning you have to beat forest temple, meaning you then have to go to forest temple as child link. Without isg you then need to wrong warp to forest as child from fire. Water temple was for going through shadow in reverse with longshot, but the boat skulltula was not thought to be possible with those restrictions (but iirc someone did get it?).

lilkcough1
Regular Guay

thanks to vosva for the pic

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 04:44:29 PM »

Oh yeah...This is why I don't do puzzles or bingos.  There's so much going on, I always forget key rules or something important so I can pass.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: