ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 02:35:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob trying to get into MM running  (Read 34334 times)
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 08:55:03 PM »

I have a spare cartridge. Convert €20 to $ plz?

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
HiipFire
Regular Guay

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »

$25
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2012, 12:40:13 AM »

Sell him the cart and don't tell him the console is region locked  Roll Eyes

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
HiipFire
Regular Guay

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 05:14:43 AM »

Sell him the cart and don't tell him the console is region locked  Roll Eyes
I know it is.
bloodisblue
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2012, 04:25:08 AM »

I'm also learning MM (well I decided I want to try again) and have most of the tricks down except HESS and Megaflip and was wondering if anybody could make a cutscene skip guide like the one OOT has because I've been having a couple of problems figuring out what I'm supposed to do in order to skip them. I've seen most of the cutscene skips on youtube / in the run but an explanation page on ZSR would be very helpful for us newer people Cheesy
HiipFire
Regular Guay

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »

So incase anyone's wondering, I'm trying to get SS down, but I can't seem to do it probably just because my timing is wrong.
How do you do flying zora, because I can't seem to get it consistent.
If someone could maybe help me on Skype that'd be nice aswell, my skype's HiipFire.

Still trying to get a NTSC cart/console.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 11:57:05 AM by HiipFire » Logged
HiipFire
Regular Guay

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2012, 05:46:35 PM »

I finally found out what I was doing wrong with SS, finally starting to get it consistent.

Might play on emulator until I get a NTSC cart(so I can stream).

« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:34:45 PM by HiipFire » Logged
bloodisblue
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2012, 04:21:31 AM »

Flying Zora : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z1tsx7nxAs

Super Slide is really all just about timing and practice. I haven't really played the game enough to be able to tell you when you should be hitting which button but with practice it gets a lot easier. One thing I highly recommend to do is use an emulator, make a save state somewhere in the main area. Give yourself unlimited items (cheat code in Project 64) and then just practice until you get it. It probably took me at least 15-30 minutes to get my first one. Then even longer before I could get another and now I can do them fairly consistently. One important thing is to make sure you are doing them on level ground (keeps timing easier) and not in the snow. I found the snow really messed up my timing. Also if you try to do really small flips (just barely outside the grab range) it makes it a bit easier to get the timing right and consistent. Good luck ^_^

*About the emulator, only try it if you happen to have a controller on hand. Playing on a keyboard is not as much fun.
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2012, 02:10:35 AM »

*About the emulator, only try it if you happen to have a controller on hand. Playing on a keyboard is COMPLETELY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

fixed

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: