ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:58:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Seg'd Run (2 segments up, but may restart)  (Read 29978 times)
ahou
Regular Guay

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 03:24:18 AM »

Can I get some of what youre smoking? No, wait... That's peer pressure talking. But seriously; since when has the time limit been lifted? Swordless usually has to post everyones single segments cuz he's special.
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=71673

Either a cell phone, or a single video with ~1000 views will allow you to upload videos up to 12 hours.
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 09:11:42 PM »

Well, it turned out that the library closes early Thursdays. Fuck. I asked my parents to let me upload on the home computer, following Tom Nook's advice and telling them about the run and how I had finally found a community that shared my interests. They said I should be focusing entirely on academics instead of pointless games and took the TV out of my room. FUCK. So now I have no way to get rid of my stress, and I've disappointed tons of people on ZSR. FUUUUCCCKK. I don't even know if they'll let me use a tv in the summer, saying I should get a job and get out of the house. But seeing as I have no ambitions besides finishing the run and have a serious antisocial problem as a result of being sn outcast at high school, I'm not gonna hold any job I get and no one wants to hang out with me. My parents have taken away my life and I'm too afraid to tell them that the run was the only thing keeping me going. Sorry to lay my angst on you guys, but I had to vent. I may still be able to record something on nights when I'm home alone, but this is dead for now. Hopefully I'll see you in June.
Oh my

You don't know how sorry I am, I would never have assumed it would turn out that way. I thought I would be helping you show your parents what you are. I only hurt ='(

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 09:54:06 PM »

okay, so the reason it's POSSIBLE hiatus is because I might still be able to continue by using the TV in my brother's room since he is barely ever home anyways.

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 02:46:01 AM »

Double posting, but its my topic, so what the hell.

Anyhoo, I CAN continue recording!... as soon as my buddy finishes OoT and gives my N64 back. For some reason, the computer at the town library didn't recognize that the video files on my iPod were video files, and YouTube didn't upload it correctly. Any idea what the hell happened? I am a gamer, not a techy, so if someone could, in plain English, tell me my best chance at uploading video from an iPod nano to YouTube, I would greatly appreciate it.

RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 07:31:16 PM »

I'm so relieved that you can continue this run! I know I was among the many who was really saddened when we heard the run was being delayed/cancelled. This is a joyous occasion now that we'll finally get the high quality 100% segmented MM run we've always wanted!

ded
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 09:51:04 PM »

I'm so relieved that you can continue this run! I know I was among the many who was really saddened when we heard the run was being delayed/cancelled. This is a joyous occasion now that we'll finally get the high quality 100% segmented MM run we've always wanted!
I see what you did there.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Hornlitz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 01:40:17 AM »

... Where are these videos? I cant find them. Or are any of the segments even out yet?

Thanks.
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 08:19:40 PM »

They are not up yet. I'll see if K can upload tonight, but don't count on it.

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 11:27:03 PM »

High quality... yeah about that... You did catch the whole thing about the fact that I'm USING MY IPOD TO RECORD, right?

Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 01:10:52 PM »

Lol RingRush. Don't be so rude.

Seriously Samus, buy a usb grabber or something (you'll find some for 25$) or if you have a camcoder with av entry, buy some cables (cinch->double cinch)
+ =
So you have one entry for tv and one for camcoder.

There are a bunch of free record software for every computer systems. You can surely find a way to record your run in good quality for ~30$.

And don't be mad if people are trolling you. It's just that we don't really have to know your private life in details. Don't act like: "I'm going to post this on youtube from my school" "Oh wait, I couldn't post it" "Hey everybody look! I'm continuing my run!"

We don't want details and teasing because we don't really know you. If you hang around the irc, chat with people, learn to know them, they may be more friendly.
Start by doing a run (full or IL, or only glitch vids or research) and post them without being like: "Hey! I'm going to post it!"
Discuss of constructive stuff (don't start shitty theory like: "If we can find a way to warp to Majora/Demise...")

Be humble and don't try to show off until people like it.

Sorry if this text seems stupid, I can't find a way to fully express my idea in english.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 01:38:31 PM by Majora MIM » Logged

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »

Majora is right, perfectly right. I'm impressed, it's a great non-offensive way of saying it =)

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 07:45:06 PM »

You're right. I have no idea why I post about my life...
I'll delete this useless thread until I can record in decent quality. Thank you for the tips, MajoraMIM.

Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 10:58:08 PM »

You're right. I have no idea why I post about my life...
I'll delete this useless thread until I can record in decent quality. Thank you for the tips, MajoraMIM.

It's not a useless thread. Do your run if you want to, just act differently.

Now lets stop all this gayness and get back to serious business.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:05:51 PM by Majora MIM » Logged

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 11:41:06 PM »

So... are you saying you're okay with iPod recordings? Because if so, that's great, I don't have to stop saving up for Kid Icarus to get an AV camcorder instead!

Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2012, 07:13:04 AM »

Ultimate supermassive uber subsonic extreme hardcore golden hit powered by chuck norris facepalm.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: