ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D NewGame+ [FW/13] Ganonless Route  (Read 100312 times)
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2013, 06:31:11 AM »

I haven't been around for a long time, and had no idea that my route thread still would be in use.
Is there any route changes that I should be aware of so that I can update the first post, or is the route still the same?

Byak
Deku Scrub

Dash! Dash! Dash!

Email
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2013, 06:51:43 AM »

The route is still the same. Getting the first 5 rupees can be done in 2 different ways, but generally what is listed in the first post hasn't changed.

I am the best, yes, Impact!
Dash! Dash! Dash!
DropDead
Deku Scrub

I'm no good

« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2013, 09:41:00 PM »

I use the bridge because it's about 3 to 4 seconds if you roll or side hop on it. However the mistakes can ruin a run Roll Eyes. This makes me soo mad cause I spend way too much time watching that awful opening just to hop of the damn bridge Cry

BALDORF!
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2014, 11:02:48 PM »

Hello, I put up a record, but it has been removed, why? Wasn't sure where to put this question, but since it is a NG+ Farores wind run, thought this was the appropriate place.
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2014, 03:06:37 AM »

Hello, I put up a record, but it has been removed, why? Wasn't sure where to put this question, but since it is a NG+ Farores wind run, thought this was the appropriate place.

All of the categories on the leaderboards are for the original game, Master Quest runs are not allowed. If you have Master Quest times you would like to share I encourage you to come tell us about them in #oot3d

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
BALDORF!
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2014, 03:34:37 AM »

Wish I had known that before, when I asked they told me it was just alternate routing. I did a Ganon run that is on there currently which is a Master Quest run.

Edit: Oh, nevermind, they removed that one too now...nice.

How does verification work? Doesn't someone watch it? Shouldn't it have been noticed when I first posted my first video that it was Master Quest, so I could have been informed about this like months ago?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:58:04 AM by BALDORF! » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: