ZSR Forums
May 07, 2024, 04:56:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: 100% Segmented Discussion [NG+ Saw]  (Read 127170 times)
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »

All right I'm going to make some edits to Tom's route today. Chief among them will be ww to Nocturne of  Shadow. This will be much less frustrating than Poe Hover, but it has to be an RI wrong warp. I have no experience with wrong warp, so... I'm not gonna be able to do Deku Tree. Hopefully Tom or gamestabled will do that one. This post will be edited with the new route this afternoon.

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »

I can do deku, Ki..I mean Norkix. Ill just have to make a file. (so whats the file name?)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »

Link. And thanks. I'm still looking for my 3DS, but I can record Seg 1 as soon as I find it cos my iPod works now.

And stop with the almost-calling-me-Kix, it's annoying.

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2012, 02:37:38 PM »

Why Link? Sigh, ok norKIX. Also how can you record with an ipod? I thought only iphones and some ipads had a camera.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:39:17 PM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2012, 05:15:57 PM »

All right I'm going to make some edits to Tom's route today. Chief among them will be ww to Nocturne of  Shadow. This will be much less frustrating than Poe Hover, but it has to be an RI wrong warp. I have no experience with wrong warp, so... I'm not gonna be able to do Deku Tree. Hopefully Tom or gamestabled will do that one. This post will be edited with the new route this afternoon.

RI into the warp requires the real farores and magic, so youre looking at a dungeon order (probably) of DC-Jabu-Deku OR Bombs-Jabu-Deku-DC. The advantage to the second is that you could potentially do another fwww, idk where. Probably not silver gauntlets. You could do something like Owl->Kakariko which sends you to a cutscene in lon-lon that lasts about 5 seconds, then sets you up perfect to do what you gotta do there.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
r0bd0g
Regular Guay

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2012, 06:10:48 AM »

If you wrong warp into the cutscene, do you learn the real Nocturn of Shadow?
Like, if you get the 3 medallions afterwards and then head for Kakariko, does the cutscene play when you enter?
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2012, 06:40:34 AM »

If you wrong warp into the cutscene, do you learn the real Nocturn of Shadow?
Like, if you get the 3 medallions afterwards and then head for Kakariko, does the cutscene play when you enter?
Well I know that when you play the CS with WW you do really get the song, but I bet if you did enter regularly after getting the first3 medallions, I would assume that the cutscene would play again. Then again, I assumed you wouldn't actually get the song with WW, and look how that turned out. Tongue

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
r0bd0g
Regular Guay

« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »

So does this count as duping? Do you have to watch the cutscene again and get the "real" song? 100% definitions are annoying.
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2012, 09:14:25 PM »

someone would need to play to that point to see if the cutscene triggers again.

with my experience, i think the cutscene will play again. if you ask why i think that, i used FWWW to get both Nocturne and Silver Gauntlets in a max% as child with ng+ FW and i had to see SG's cutscene twice. first, the FWWW version that takes me to the ledge with the chest unopened and then again after i got SG (that's the original trigger). i'm guessing it will be the same with Nocturne since when you FWWW to it, you don't hit the trigger that activates it normally.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2012, 04:40:39 AM »

NORKIX IS BACK BITCHES!!!

I don't care if you guys are gonna help me or not, but I'm gonna start work on this again tomorrow.

Also, if anyone has Kid Icarus, I'm happy to play with you guys! ^_^

100% FTW!

benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2012, 10:04:13 AM »

Norkixs I actually wanted to start this up again as well. I'm ready to help. Only I kind of want to do single segment, but I'll still help you out with the route for segmented.

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
TheWayfaringFox
Site Editor
Special Guay

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2012, 01:35:11 PM »

Yes, I'll help too.
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2012, 03:08:24 PM »

Thanks guys, glad to have a team again!

I'm going to make a file today to test with. I'll also type up the Child Dungeon Routes. If you guys could give me feedback on what Tom Nook had, I can make some improvements to the child route, which could be done RTA if you wanted Single Seg. I think that will be what it comes to eventually...

Thanks a lot guys, welcome to the team!

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »

I thought we were going to do RI warps Sad all my practisings been for nothing? Cry

Lol
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2012, 09:21:58 PM »

Not necessarily, Toast. We'll definitely be doing the RI FWWW. We're not gonna waste time getting Iron Boots  just so we can Hookshot Jump for Shadow Early. However if you could make a video, so the rest of us could practice, that would make you a Very Nice Person and I would be thankful. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: