ZSR Forums
May 16, 2024, 06:59:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A little something I'm amazed no one's noticed...  (Read 4642 times)
BlueGlass
Deku Scrub

« on: February 23, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »

When talking to Zelda, at the point where she asks you to look through the window at Ganondorf, you can say no, completely skipping over that part of the cutscene.  I've known about this for years but never got around to mentioning it for one reason or another.  However, having just finished watching Cosmo's MST run from AGDQ 2012, I figured I should bring this to people's attention before I forget about it again.

Other than that, I'd just like to say that I'm in awe over everything that you all have done with this game and the series as a whole over the years.  I remember back when Shadow temple early was first found (by Kazooie, I think?), and seeing how far things have progressed is amazing.
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:04:01 AM »

I just tried and she told me to please hurry or he would be gone, then Link walked to the window anyway and the cutscene started.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
BlueGlass
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 03:01:53 AM »

Seriously?  Well, maybe it was the other way around; it's been the better part of forever since I actually played the game.  Sorry.

There's a very small chance it's a version difference as well.  Are you playing on 1.0?
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 10:22:54 AM »

The reason noone does that is because you'll fall into an infinite loop of nagging until you say yes, just like irl.

...or possibly you'll do it without a new selection, I don't remember exactly which parts of the cutscene that correspond to which selection. But it won't save any time.

I'm 99% shure it's the same on all versions.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:30:08 AM by TimpZ » Logged

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: